Thread: VOD problems

TV Addicted

VOD problems

Whats up guys,

Im having playback error messages on kokaleka everytime i will try to access vod content but my live tv works fine. Does anybody have any idea of what might be happening?

Thanks in advance!

try to logout first, kill the app then login in again and see if that works.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    read, Read and READ til Ur Eyes Bleed...

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...es-Kokaleka-TV

Welcome to TPTVTalk...!

TV Addicted
    Hey thanks a lot. Will put the knowledge into action and will let yall know!

TV Addicted
    Just an update here guys...

I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it and got vod working but now on some channels, my main favorite ones like VICELAND and AMC I keep getting the "playback error" message.

Tried on my phone as well and it happens all the same.

Do you guys think that's an issue more with my android, my ip, my router, my internal codec or what?

get active
    I doubt it has to do with your android, I would power off your modem and power it back up as that will help if you have speed issues with your provider. I found its something I get in the habit of doing on a regular basis. If you have problems with the VOD, its more likely you will have to try different media players which you can download and install from various App Stores. Some players do not have the right video codecs, others may not have the right audio codecs and some won't even connect as it will just come back and say....video not available or something like it. If you get that message, change video players and try again. Keep in mind, nobody knows what is going on with the servers, the players as there are some channels I've just given up on but I have no problem with any of the Latino channels as they tend to pop up and run like jack rabbits without so much as a loop, a freeze or a hitch. Japanese channels and Korean channels are good, Chinese CCTV has become a hit or miss on most of those channels. The rest, I have to go through and sort out the English channels from whatever, wherever. The guide, is another thing I'd rather not go into as some English channels have spanish guide and some Latino channels have English guide. Dogs breakfast and God only knows who's coming to dinner. British channels, some looping, some freezing and the rest are home shopping with junk I wouldn"t take to the recyle.

TV Addicted
    Hahaha... Damn the INFOMERCIALS! Thanks for the response brother.. Only read it now doe.. Vod still tricky to know how it thinks.. Yes, I think the vod is alive! Sometimes is in a good mood, some days it won't even look at my face. But I'm too stuck on kokaleka.. I heard people talk about the TV mate and perfect player... But still get errors with both. But as long as I get VICELAND I'm good. I love their shows.