Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

am i only one having problem

it been 8 days now for me that it freezes or skips just want know if its me in west coast want find out so i can contact my internet provider about it why i ask any box i use will do same
    Last edited by Marley; 04-09-2020 at 04:24 PM.

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Check Your Replies to all the Others with Problems that You have been Helping, the Answer might bee there...! Just Pulling Ur Leg Marley...! Stay Safe and don't give Ur ISP any Extra Infro...!!! Lol...!

yea only few say that i want know for sure is west coast having problems that only true way to tell thats why im asking is west coast having problems or is it my provider they gave free service to all so was wondering if that had something to do with it

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    If it IS Free For All then Everybody must bee using it...! The UnEmployment Data Bases down here in the South have been Shutting Down due to Everyone trying to get that $24. an Hour Rate when They were only getting $8-$15 on the JOB...!

Bulletproof
    Quote Originally Posted by Marley View Post
    it been 8 days now for me that it freezes or skips just want know if its me in west coast want find out so i can contact my internet provider about it why i ask any box i use will do same
    Marley.. You are not alone. West, South, East, and North are having problems as well. Skipping and repeating also shutting down, along with some channels not working at all are they your problems ? They are mine also. Yesterday it was good a day with service for me. Today I have not checked service. But you are right 3 weeks was tough to deal with..Check to see if your free service is strong enough for IPTV. Take care good friend and be safe. ... andkaal

TV Addicted
    so I got a new box a week ago today 4500xrs and it has run pretty much flawless a couple of skips and freezups
    I had a 5 year old box with Kodi and every night for the last month it would start buffering freezing looping etc. but not the new box
    East Coast is the location running smooth for me day or night so far

i got new box old box any provider all same here just not us that why i asked it works early in day and i dont watch tv till night time got take care everyone stay safe all thanks for ifo and yea its not the server itself but the internet itself cant handle the load which we put on it wish i could change my provider but need to go cat 45 through house which cost me about 500 bucks dont have that right now then i can go gig up or down for what i pay now
    Last edited by Marley; 04-09-2020 at 07:23 PM.

If you are in a densly populated area, you will share your local circuit with a lot of customers.
    Do a speed test a few times during the period in question.
    If you know how to ping trace the server, check it also.

/Shooty

HD stands for Harley Davidson 4wheelin's Avatar
    i am in rural area and get odd freezing and do get skipping but overall still good here .

only way i can watch is take the remote go from that channel and start movie and go back but this happens every 5 mins i got lots stuff on kodi and apks wife just wants here dang show if she not happy guess what im not happy

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast