Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junoir Member

Channels Skipping like crazy in the evening

Why is it skipping all channels like crazy in the evening, can’t watch tv at night. Every night this happens. Am I the only one?

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Tonight is 1/2 of Wrestlemania and with the Covid-19 out and about a Whole Bunch of People are at Home and They All have TVs...! Even using Kodi is a Mess...!

Local ABC is showing "The 10 Commandments" Freeze Free...!

yea been having problems too but i know it will be fix when i dont know it mess out there and im in west coast so east could be fine or canada having it now for 3 days just so many home right now thats why i think the problem is i done everything i could to box to fix it and still same so its wait and see game right now but i know all will be good in time me just hang in there and i think its port your on too dont try switch it all this is just me saying that
    Last edited by Marley; 04-05-2020 at 05:35 PM.

Bulletproof
    Quote Originally Posted by Marley View Post
    yea been having problems too but i know it will be fix when i dont know it mess out there and im in west coast so east could be fine or canada having it now for 3 days just so many home right now thats why i think the problem is i done everything i could to box to fix it and still same so its wait and see game right now but i know all will be good in time me just hang in there and i think its port your on too dont try switch it all this is just me saying that
    Marley, you hit it "RIGHT ON THE HEAD". 3 days was rough and it was not just you. Take care and be safe. andkaal

Bulletproof
    Back to skipping and shutting off. Hope they fix this. 9 p.m. eastern time. andkaal

i still have problem but i know it will go away in time just be safe its hard not know whats going on but i know they are working on it and it just not us too that i can tell you for sure God be with you all we will get over this just like that da- bug
    Last edited by Marley; 04-08-2020 at 03:34 PM.

Rocket Recovery Technician
    I have some freezing but not too bad. Sky loops some, but they seem to be just high demand channels. It is mostly during high viewing times. You have to take into account that ALL servers are under heavy loads with people everywhere working from home and surfing for info.

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 12icer View Post
    I have some freezing but not too bad. Sky loops some, but they seem to be just high demand channels. It is mostly during high viewing times. You have to take into account that ALL servers are under heavy loads with people everywhere working from home and surfing for info.
    and Kids Studying...?!? LMOL...!!!

its were you at too makes a big difference

get active
    I'm not sure but I "think" the west coast is linked to a cloud and being served from it which might explain why things differ when it comes to service, service issues and related problems. There is no telling what's coming, what's going or if a guide will be in English or some version of Spanish but I think there's something to be said for those services who use a specific box for a specific language.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast