Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are we down

Bulletproof

Question Are we down

Any help needed. Is anyone have any p1, p2, p3, p4, p5, or the p6 portal working last night and today ??? I changed portals and still having problems. My internet is 5G. Buzz 3000 and firestick 4K. Need help or responses. Thanks much andkaal

Ambassador
    Mine is fine on P4, DL T1,NFPS. I've been on on 128 all day.

Quote Originally Posted by andkaal View Post
    Any help needed. Is anyone have any p1, p2, p3, p4, p5, or the p6 portal working last night and today ??? I changed portals and still having problems. My internet is 5G. Buzz 3000 and firestick 4K. Need help or responses. Thanks much andkaal
    seems like your internet causing issues. I would try with vpn and see if that helps or take to friends house and see if that works.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Bulletproof
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    seems like your internet causing issues. I would try with vpn and see if that helps or take to friends house and see if that works.
    Thanks for the responses guys. I only have 1 that works since last night. The other 6 do not ?? I'm lost ?? andkaal

I would turn off all boxes first. hit reset on provider site, reboot modem/router or whatever you are using. then reset one more time on provider site. then see if it works.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Bulletproof
    I would turn off all boxes first. hit reset on provider site, reboot modem/router or whatever you are using. then reset one more time on provider site. then see if it works.
    Thanks good friend for your help. I will try a little later. All day I'm taking a break for a hour. Was all day trying. Many thanks Ryu and I will let you know. andkaal

10-4 no worries

Bulletproof
    Many thanks to you and crazed for all your help as "ALWAYS". Got all working today and late last night. Must have been to many on the internet problem. Thanks guys and take good care in this time of need. Please be safe .. andkaal

Quote Originally Posted by andkaal View Post
    Many thanks to you and crazed for all your help as "ALWAYS". Got all working today and late last night. Must have been to many on the internet problem. Thanks guys and take good care in this time of need. Please be safe .. andkaal
    good to hear that friend. enjoy your tv

yae good today lets see tonight when all are on been having problems for three days but know all will be fine and its not box

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast