Thread: recording

Guru

recording

looking at getting a buzztv xpl3000 iptv box which is able to record, but im somewhat confuse as to recording: is it allowed or not by my provider (rocket) and so if i get this box will i be able to record or are there some other restrictions? just trying to get this right, all constructive advice is much welcome, thank you all in advance.

Ambassador
    How would the provider or anyone know that you are recording? These services are illegal to start with so...

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by jestrada47 View Post
    looking at getting a buzztv xpl3000 iptv box which is able to record, but im somewhat confuse as to recording: is it allowed or not by my provider (rocket) and so if i get this box will i be able to record or are there some other restrictions? just trying to get this right, all constructive advice is much welcome, thank you all in advance.
    Yes, you can record and set timer records on the Buzz xpl3000. I have 66 and have had no issues recording. Since the three providers all come from the same source, I would think you can record from Rocket.