TV Addicted

Buzz box update (not Buzztv app update)

My box went through a weird update today. It wasn't the BuzzTV 2 app that updated (I have the latest update for that), it was the box itself. I rebooted the box and when it started up it began an update and when that was done installed Netflix, some TV app, and quick help app, and some other apps (same stuff that comes from factory). After all was said and done I ended up with two Youtubes. I uninstalled one, no big deal. Did anyone else get an update to their box today?

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    the xpl3000 that I have here is across town at a family members house.
    Last I heard was nothing bout an update. I would have been told via phone call.. cause that xpl is at my sister's house and she puts up with nothing out of the ordinary, or I here bout it

I will be checking on this thou PayperView... soon as I get a 6 foot stick to get over to my sister's home
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    I can't tell that there is anything different, it just seemed kind of weird that the box itself did an update.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    sometime it is the update app itself that gets an update
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa