Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Chief Ninja

xrs 4500 setup questions

Where can I find the setup instructions for the XRS4500. Is there and online video or setup manual ?

Thank you

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    setup is rather easy.
    Open the xpl3000 forum and follow the setup for that box.
    It will not be the exact same but the main idea is same.
    The XRS4000 Sticky threads are all relevant for this XRS4500 model as well.
    These boxes (4000 & 4500 models) are basically the same when it comes to menus and functions and features.

I will try posting a setup tutorial here for the XRS4500 asap
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 03-22-2020 at 10:19 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Chief Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    setup is rather easy.
    Open the xpl3000 forum and follow the setup for that box.
    It will not be the exact same but the main idea is same.
    The XRS4000 Sticky threads are all relevant for this XRS4500 model as well.
    These boxes (4000 & 4500 models) are basically the same when it comes to menus and functions and features.

I will try posting a setup tutorial here for the XRS4500 asap
    Thank you very much

truly not hard setup only takes few mins but to add all other stuff takes time like always

Chief Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by Marley View Post
    truly not hard setup only takes few mins but to add all other stuff takes time like always
    Thank you very much. Yes, I have trouble adding other stuff to the boxes as well. I struggle even with the Buzz 3000.
    I am hoping for a short easy way to add the other stuff. Setting up the "other stuff" to me is actually part of setting up the box. as it doesn't really do much without the other stuff....doesn't? Maybe I miss things. thank you again for you comments.

today took me hr to setup all my repos yea i know it takes time and some don't even know how too the iptv is no brainer takes maybe 5 min at most and with kodi you can alway do backup from your other box and load it all to your new box that's fastest way i know me i just wanted to load all for testing or i would have done that way which is what 5 mins too maybe 10 at most 4k truly is fast and no hiccups at all in kodi and truly a great picture just goggle how to do backup on kodi and your done with that unless its apks you want but still filemanger will get you setup fast this is a very fast box even when i load it up with all bs files just to test going to take my time to test this box out got take care of family first there all home which is driving me nuts all want help with something but happy they are safe
    Last edited by Marley; 03-25-2020 at 05:45 PM.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by guest View Post
    Where can I find the setup instructions for the XRS4500. Is there and online video or setup manual ?

Thank you
    try this;
    https://youtu.be/AKNUYOsGmqc

/Shooty

your link seems to be messed up Shooty

setup and features for the 4500 model are identical to the 4000 model, except pairnig the bluetooth with the RCU, but instructions for that are seen onscreen once you power on the box.
    We have lots of instruction posted in the 4000 forum
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php...XR4000-XRS4000

The iptv setup is not shown there thou, but it is pretty straight forward, and this next bit is all from memory so please excuse me if its not quite correct.

Open the server menus and enter the server URL into the correct spot , leave credentials box unchecked.
    Go to sever website and log onto your code and enter the BuzzTV IPTV MAC ID , which begins with the first 6 digits of 00:1a:79:xx:xx:xx
    Then on the buzz box, use the connect option and should be good to go.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 03-25-2020 at 06:11 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Try This One :
    Code:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKNUYOsGmqc&feature=youtu.be

Quote Originally Posted by 4me2c View Post
    Try This One :
    Code:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKNUYOsGmqc&feature=youtu.be
    thnx 4me
    Shooty fixed his too
    It is a live link, but not a big concern about that.
    - Frank Zappa

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast