Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: StbEmu blocked

get active
    Quote Originally Posted by Trupillo View Post
    Thanks.I did the reset and it worked. Only problem is it goes to full volume everytime I change channels !
    Try reading the channel guide with no English translation, then you have a problem.....Houston, got your ears on ?

get active
    Quote Originally Posted by Trupillo View Post
    Thanks.I did the reset and it worked. Only problem is it goes to full volume everytime I change channels !
    Oddly enough, I updated the Iptv Emulator Pro and it would no longer connect to the server and was blocked by the server. I checked and doubled checked all my settings on the Emulator app along with the mac and other settings, no errors. I did a donation check and it told me I had entered the wrong information. I logged in and checked my information and it too was correct but the server wasn't going to allow any connection so I sent an email off and hopefully it will be corrected. I tried using another device, same issue so I know it wasn't me or my box or the information, it had to be the server and it could be down or something was changed as I can only recall this happening once before.

I had similar problems before with the volume going to half every time I changed channels or did anything to leave it and come back. I would actually like full volume as I can set the tv volume and not have to adjust the volume on the box. I have never been able to connect and have every channel up and running without player, video or audio issues which seem to be more frequent with the British tv channels.
    Last edited by Deadwood; 09-16-2020 at 12:46 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12