I was somewhat surprised when I went to channel 188 and found there was a Sun Life commercial that was running in a loop and when I checked back today, it was still stuck in a loop. Then I began to think that Sun Life was really getting far more than whatever they expected to get from their commercial which has been running in a loop for so long. Brings me to wonder, does anybody check what's going on....ever ? Is there more to video taping than just the commercials ? The oddest things are when the English channels have a guide written in Spanish and some Spanish channels have a guide written in English ? Things are becoming very strange as the freezing, looping, channels down are sometimes seldom up while the servers may be getting more demand than what they can handle. Some days, its strange to be a tester, other days, its frustrating while other days provide a black screen on channels that are seldom, if ever, up. CPAC is one of those channels that really makes me wonder why they bother to list it at all ?