Chief Ninja

rocket questions donations and usage

I have been out of game for a while and was trying to get back in (hopefully).

Can you make donations to rocket other than thru BITCOIN? if so how. Thanks.

Can you use a VPN with a Rocket donation? What happens every time the VPN changes IP address? Do you loose your donation?

Thanks for you kind replies.

There is a PayPal option at check out you can use. Other than that, the only options at the site are some form of bitcoin.
    You can use a VPN. You don't lose the donation when the ip changes, in my experience as long as you select the same country each time, you'll be able to connect without having to go to the service website and perform a reset or change your country to allow all countries and connect.

Chief Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by Tha Joker View Post
    There is a PayPal option at check out you can use. Other than that, the only options at the site are some form of bitcoin.
    You can use a VPN. You don't lose the donation when the ip changes, in my experience as long as you select the same country each time, you'll be able to connect without having to go to the service website and perform a reset or change your country to allow all countries and connect.
    Thank you very much for reply.

Chief Ninja
    Can you move the set top box from one TV to another for usage or do you need multi boxes and donations?

Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by guest View Post
    Can you move the set top box from one TV to another for usage or do you need multi boxes and donations?
    Yes you can move it to another tv.As long as it's the same isp you will be okay.But if your talking about moving to another tv at another location,you will have to do a iptv reset.

Chief Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodgeit1 View Post
    Yes you can move it to another tv.As long as it's the same isp you will be okay.But if your talking about moving to another tv at another location,you will have to do a iptv reset.
    Thank you very much, I would just be moving from one room to another room and TV.