I truly believe BuzzTv Boxes are one of best

Truly there are only few great box company out there and Buzz is one of them for software updates to any help you need they stand by there products 100%
    Last edited by Marley; 03-19-2020 at 10:26 PM.

Ambassador
    And their return and exchange policy is top notch too, one of the best out there
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 03-20-2020 at 09:40 PM.

Junoir Member
    Just to add on I own a buzz tv xpl 3000 and a week ago got the famous Formuler z8. what a disappointment!!! a crappy remote control with recessed buttons hard to locate without looking at them and a blurry video with a dark background just to mention a few glitches. so I send it back inmediately and today I got my new Buzz xrs4500 with an improved remote control and crispy clear video and sound. even though I am still learning about its new features it seems like it is a great box.

replace the t1 with buzz 3000 a great choice for me.
    added a 3900 when they first came out and the pic quality was instantly noticed by everyone in room.
    keeping the 3900 for now since I like it so much. Hard to part with it.
    sooner or later I will get a newer model but so far I am not sure a newer box will do a better job. Kinda like keeping my samsung galaxy s8 plus because it does more than I need already and just can't see a good reason to buy the newer model yet.

since buzz words so good I will stay with buzz

Nascar Pool Diecast Winner
    Bought an xpl3000 to replace my mag254 that was destroyed in a lightning strike. Great decision.