Is there a problem with p2? NO IT is Country Lock

EDITED PLEASE NOTE :This post is in the wrong category. Yea I am sorry, I was driven insane.

For a while now I have been using two new playlists for my renewed subs.
    I posted that the .ru extensions for live TV don't work at all. Had to change only live TV urls to .tv from ru.

all has been working but yesterday my sub on P2 stopped reading channels. I pulled a raw playlist loaded it and no channels. On demand stuff works ok.

Is there a problem with p2 and can someone explain why the .ru extensions do not work for live channels but editing my master playlist to use .tv works?( this is now making perfect sense to me)
    I am really confused (NOT ANYMORE) and I have used this service for years I think I know how to get a playlist and load it in perfect player but OMG this is not working.

UPDATE: Make sure country lock is set to "all countries". MINE COUNTRY LOCK KEEPS GOING BACK TO USA ONLY F-ing me all this time I change it, and apply it is saved go back in a few minutes later and back F-ed again. hmmmm

Please help me or do I just use the .tv servers? whats up with this?

am I just too thick??

If you see this happen or had this happen its cool, I don't know, just confused wanted to put the word out.

This is confirmed it just happens after a while I don't know why. I Have two subs that just seem to switch to USA Country Lock. The RU M3U list I get has .ru servers . I cant use them when I am USA Country locked.
    Last edited by Waylotul; 03-21-2020 at 06:53 PM. Reason: observed a phenomenon?