3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar

Wrestlemania 36...?!?

"WWE released an official statement on Thursday:

“While we remain committed to hosting WrestleMania at Raymond James Stadium on Sunday, April 5, we are putting contingency plans in place in the event that it is canceled by government officials, civil authorities and/or local venues. The health and safety of our fans, performers, and employees are our top priorities and we are monitoring the situation closely with our partners and government officials in Tampa Bay.”

Officials in Tampa said Thursday that a decision on the fate of the event did not have to be reached immediately.

“We’ve got the luxury of time on our hands for some of the larger events as well,” Mayor Jane Castor said at a press conference. “We don’t have to take immediate action for events that are occurring weeks down the road.”

The city will wait to see what WWE plans to do before stepping in.

“Right now WrestleMania is out about three weeks,” Hillsborough County commissioner Les Miller said at a public meeting Thursday afternoon. “We came to the conclusion that at this point, we don't want to pull that plug. However we wanted to give it at least a week to see what was going to happen, if WWE was going to do anything at all. If they don't, at that point, I will suggest that we do come together for an emergency meeting to discuss what we do at that particular point in time.”

There are limited options if the show must go on.

WWE could opt for an empty stadium show. The crowd plays an integral role in the success of pro wrestling, but an empty stadium “Showcase of Immortals” would do big business if it aired for a fee on ESPN+.

There is a tremendous amount of money at stake, which became even more clear when WWE stock nearly 17% on Thursday to $32.50 per share, its lowest in over two years. Moving to a pay-per-view platform on ESPN+ would allow WWE the chance to recoup losses from refunding tens of thousands of tickets and from the potential loss of advertisers, which is an advantage the subscription-based WWE Network does not provide. (WWE has reportedly already been discussing the possibility of moving its pay-per-views to ESPN+.)

WWE could also attempt to sell the broadcast rights to a cable network. If WrestleMania were broadcast on network television, it would draw an outrageously high rating. Would a network like Fox, which already airs SmackDown, be willing to meet McMahon’s financial demands for the rights to air WrestleMania? "

Just heard earlier tonight that Wrestlemania will not bee seen Live at Tampa but will bee Held at the Performance Center in Orlando...! Will still bee on the WWE Network and Maybee others...!

Will Update later...

Code:
    https://www.sescoops.com/wwe-confirms-wrestlemania-36-will-air-from-performance-center-no-fans-allowed/
    "After days of speculation, WWE has confirmed that WrestleMania 36 will indeed take place but from a different location.

On Monday, the company issued a statement that noted the show will take place from the Performance Center next month. WWE had to make the change due to the outbreak of the coronavirus, which has been impacting their event schedule since last week.

The virus has forced sports leagues and arenas to shut down during this time. WWE has been and likely planning on airing their shows – RAW, NXT & SmackDown – from the training facility.

WWE issued the following:

“In coordination with local partners and government officials, WrestleMania and all related events in Tampa Bay will not take place. However, WrestleMania will still stream live on Sunday, April 5 at 7 pm ET on WWE Network and be available on pay-per-view. Only essential personnel will be on the closed set at WWE’s training facility in Orlando, Florida to produce WrestleMania.”
    Updated WWE WrestleMania 36 Card

WWE Champion Brock Lesnar vs. Drew McIntyre
    WWE Universal Champion Goldberg vs. Roman Reigns
    WWE NXT Women’s Champion Rhea Ripley vs. Charlotte Flair
    John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt
    WWE RAW Women’s Champion Becky Lynch vs. Shayna Baszler"...!

Ooooooops :

Code:
    https://www.sescoops.com/roman-reigns-removed-from-wrestlemania-match-against-goldberg/

Code:
    https://www.cbssports.com/wwe/news/2020-wwe-wrestlemania-36-matches-card-coronavirus-plans-dates-rumors-start-time-location/

Update :

Bill Goldberg will Defend Against Braun Strowman...!

Start Time Both Nights is 7 PM EST...!

How to watch ‘WrestleMania 36’?

“WrestleMania 36” will not be airing on conventional TV. Instead, to view the event, you can subscribe to the WWE Network, which offers a 30-day free trial before charging a $9.99 monthly fee.

Additionally, the event will be available on the FOX Now and FOX Sports apps for $59.99.

Goldberg Hit Strowman with 4 Spears and Strowman Still Kicked out to turn around and Pin Bill after 4 Bodyslams...!

Shame the Man with the Longest Undefeated Streak has to go out like He is...!