Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmagoo62 View Post
    There has to be a cheaper way to pay for subs, last year when i paid i just rounded it up and all was good this time i did the same and after Bitcoin got done raping me my donation only converted to $40.00 dollars US, i got less than 50 cents on the dollar, I paid in Canadian so i loose 27 cents to start with the exchange to USD, I have never complained about the service i think its well worth the price but this Bitcoin payment suuuuucks! now i will have to go back to the ATM and pay more ridiculous fees to top up my donation, $90.00 CDN got me two thirds of the price ($40.00 USD ) ill have to bend over and put another $50.00 in, that total is around $103.00 USD, i would rather give that extra to NFPS than Bitcoin, sorry for the rant but i couldn't keep it in.
    Skip the bitcoin ATMs in future and get a Coinbase wallet. The transaction fees are reasonable and you can even earn free crypto.
    Code:
    https://www.coinbase.com/join/oconno_9q

TV Addicted
    Or try Binance coin exchange

i posted some even made sticky on it http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...t-Card-or-Bank

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Mrmagoo62's order was adjusted and sent out and with no further charges.
    I do not know why that ATM did that overcharge, but papiao adjusted for it and all is good now ... unless mrmagoo says otherwise.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

see i was thinking bit coin goes up or down and he hit high spot cool for him

Junoir Member
    Also want to know...

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    Mrmagoo62's order was adjusted and sent out and with no further charges.
    I do not know why that ATM did that overcharge, but papiao adjusted for it and all is good now ... unless mrmagoo says otherwise.
    wow i missed this post, sorry for being late on the reply, you are correct sir, they made the adjustment and all was good, no extra charges.

Rocket Recovery Technician
    Crazed posted a great link in another thread, You should all check it out, Thanx Crazed, ahead of the game as usual.

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...459#post275459
    Last edited by 12icer; 10-19-2020 at 02:39 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12