Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    There has to be a cheaper way to pay for subs, last year when i paid i just rounded it up and all was good this time i did the same and after Bitcoin got done raping me my donation only converted to $40.00 dollars US, i got less than 50 cents on the dollar, I paid in Canadian so i loose 27 cents to start with the exchange to USD, I have never complained about the service i think its well worth the price but this Bitcoin payment suuuuucks! now i will have to go back to the ATM and pay more ridiculous fees to top up my donation, $90.00 CDN got me two thirds of the price ($40.00 USD ) ill have to bend over and put another $50.00 in, that total is around $103.00 USD, i would rather give that extra to NFPS than Bitcoin, sorry for the rant but i couldn't keep it in.

Quote Originally Posted by mrmagoo62 View Post
    There has to be a cheaper way to pay for subs, last year when i paid i just rounded it up and all was good this time i did the same and after Bitcoin got done raping me my donation only converted to $40.00 dollars US, i got less than 50 cents on the dollar, I paid in Canadian so i loose 27 cents to start with the exchange to USD, I have never complained about the service i think its well worth the price but this Bitcoin payment suuuuucks! now i will have to go back to the ATM and pay more ridiculous fees to top up my donation, $90.00 CDN got me two thirds of the price ($40.00 USD ) ill have to bend over and put another $50.00 in, that total is around $103.00 USD, i would rather give that extra to NFPS than Bitcoin, sorry for the rant but i couldn't keep it in.
    Skip the bitcoin ATMs in future and get a Coinbase wallet. The transaction fees are reasonable and you can even earn free crypto.
    Code:
    https://www.coinbase.com/join/oconno_9q

Or try Binance coin exchange

i posted some even made sticky on it http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...t-Card-or-Bank

Mrmagoo62's order was adjusted and sent out and with no further charges.
    I do not know why that ATM did that overcharge, but papiao adjusted for it and all is good now ... unless mrmagoo says otherwise.
    conflate

see i was thinking bit coin goes up or down and he hit high spot cool for him

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12