Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    TV Addicted

Question Updating bitcoin price

Hi anyone know, if papiao will be updating the bitcoin rate, it's over charging at the moment, hasnt updated to the current bitcoin
    Coin price.

Quote Originally Posted by jrgama61 View Post
    Hi anyone know, if papiao will be updating the bitcoin rate, it's over charging at the moment, hasnt updated to the current bitcoin
    Coin price.
    Over charging how ?
    knowledge is power , power corrupts all .

TV Addicted
    Well Its charging about $20 extra on my order.. and I always order the same amount..

i think bitcoin lost half value what they were saying but that maybe for stocks

TV Addicted
    I was also charged 18 to $20 according to coinbase it's that Bitcoin is themselves charging the service fee..
    To send from your wallet to another.

Bullwhale
    I'M not sure what it cost for a donation but say its 80 dollars that's what it cost at the atm plus atm fee's your paying with U.S dollars to bitcoin dollars it still only cost 80 U.S dollars.if the bitcoin goes up or down in the meantime that's the sellers loss or gain.same as if you have your own wallet and you bought bitcoin when it was high and it dropped in value when you want to buy some thing that's your loss or better yet go use a atm at that time to buy it and save yours until yours goes back up in value...most atm fees are about $5.00

also remember say your buy it and your from Canada you have the exchange rate to factor in.

Rocket Recovery Technician
    All bitcoin trading has to be included on tax these days in USA. A bit over 5300 US dollars at 4:10 pm cst 3-14-2020 USA.

Rocket Recovery Technician
    Most bitcoin is traded through a service that charges a transaction fee, if you do not want to pay from 6 to 10 percent of your transaction for the trade you will have to arrange a direct transfer that will probably (depending on your location} be reportable to your tax agencies. It is becoming impossible to trade any type of currency other than cash without the tax man looking over your shoulder. You must put enough currency into your BC wallet to cover the cost of the transfer including the fees, otherwise you will not complete the transfer.

i bought yesterday 3 donations at 27.00 per ....came to 81.00 ...... the bitcoin transfer fees and minor fees cost another 11.00...total for 3 donations was 92.00 ....nfps does not get the extra 11.00 ...Bitcoin price at the time was at about 6300.00 ...i suggest maybe buy some Bitcoin now and hold them in your wallet.........the next time you buy donations bitcoin may be much higher....so you will make out well with your saved Bitcoin you bought at a lower price
    Last edited by floder2; 03-24-2020 at 03:38 PM.

There has to be a cheaper way to pay for subs, last year when i paid i just rounded it up and all was good this time i did the same and after Bitcoin got done raping me my donation only converted to $40.00 dollars US, i got less than 50 cents on the dollar, I paid in Canadian so i loose 27 cents to start with the exchange to USD, I have never complained about the service i think its well worth the price but this Bitcoin payment suuuuucks! now i will have to go back to the ATM and pay more ridiculous fees to top up my donation, $90.00 CDN got me two thirds of the price ($40.00 USD ) ill have to bend over and put another $50.00 in, that total is around $103.00 USD, i would rather give that extra to NFPS than Bitcoin, sorry for the rant but i couldn't keep it in.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast