Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    iptv

Just a Suggestion !!!

Since so many of us are not able to watch the VOD movies due to freezing and are constantly cursing (secretly) all the folks that have no issues, I would like to suggest the following:
    - Expand the PPV selection to have maybe 10 more channels
    - Change the titles after 20 or 30 days
    Since that is the only way we can watch these movies, it would be great help for all poor souls like me that have not being able to watch a movie on VOD for a long time... would like to see "Sonic the Hedgehog" added to VOD today

TV Addicted
    This maybe a good solution!!
    Sure wish the VOD ran in my area

VOD is considered a bonus in my eyes , if you have working LIVE TV that should be sufficient enough .. VOD - problems , that's why we have no real area to report issues ;x

but i know that won't satisfy you , so i will continue to figure & fix freezing problems .. Sometime so simple can be the cause of your freezing .. how do i know if all your wiring is correct , rg6 with 3ghz barrels , instead of 1 ghz barrels ? my list goes on and i need to update/work on my sticky probably nobody reads ..

Below is a example of a 1 ghz barrel

Below is a example of a 3 ghz barrel

So when everyone is complaining about speeds , my question to you is all your wiring , connectors ect all up to date ..

And this thread applies as well ~> http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...-Your-Internet
    knowledge is power , power corrupts all .

Random Engineer
    Quote Originally Posted by iptv View Post
    Since so many of us are not able to watch the VOD movies due to freezing and are constantly cursing (secretly) all the folks that have no issues, I would like to suggest the following:
    - Expand the PPV selection to have maybe 10 more channels
    - Change the titles after 20 or 30 days
    Since that is the only way we can watch these movies, it would be great help for all poor souls like me that have not being able to watch a movie on VOD for a long time... would like to see "Sonic the Hedgehog" added to VOD today
    Totally agree with that
    VOD is useless for some of us and vpn won’t help a lot or it’s too hard to use for older people

iptv
    I would have disagree NobOdy, nothing provided is a bonus, this is all a part of the package, the more selection, the better, I for one believe the freezing is due to the providers throttling our service and if you can come up with a way to get around it, that would be amazing but for now we don't have a solution. As far as connectors and wiring is concerned, speed tests show around 140Mbps so speed is not the issue for me.

I would have disagree NobOdy, nothing provided is a bonus, this is all a part of the package, the more selection, the better, I for one believe the freezing is due to the providers throttling our service and if you can come up with a way to get around it, that would be amazing but for now we don't have a solution. As far as connectors and wiring is concerned, speed tests show around 140Mbps so speed is not the issue for me.
    did you catch the part where i said vod = problems ......so lets talk about the next worst topic ppv .. and i've heard someone tell me everything was great , i went over to his house and checked ...... its wasn't correct .... you can fix throttling with the correct modem or set of skills .... i thought about your requests how are they going to add more ppv channels ?

Quote Originally Posted by nob0dy View Post
    VOD is considered a bonus in my eyes , if you have working LIVE TV that should be sufficient enough .. VOD - problems , that's why we have no real area to report issues ;x

but i know that won't satisfy you , so i will continue to figure & fix freezing problems .. Sometime so simple can be the cause of your freezing .. how do i know if all your wiring is correct , rg6 with 3ghz barrels , instead of 1 ghz barrels ? my list goes on and i need to update/work on my sticky probably nobody reads ..

Below is a example of a 1 ghz barrel

Below is a example of a 3 ghz barrel

So when everyone is complaining about speeds , my question to you is all your wiring , connectors ect all up to date ..

And this thread applies as well ~> http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...-Your-Internet
    you are posting stuff not everyone gets it lol but I do know how much these barrels can make difference. not just barrel its self just loose connection it self can create video buffering, pixelations or black outs where speed test will be fine because not sending and receiving data for long period of time.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    you are posting stuff not everyone gets it lol but I do know how much these barrels can make difference. not just barrel its self just loose connection it self can create video buffering, pixelations or black outs where speed test will be fine because not sending and receiving data for long period of time.
    thankyou for explaining it better ryu ;D

iptv
    Just wanted to say Thank you for adding all these PPV channels, as mentioned in my initial post, many of us can't watch VOD and this gives us another choice

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Just wanted to say Thank you for adding all these PPV channels, as mentioned in my initial post, many of us can't watch VOD and this gives us another choice

I have also noticed recently that they get added to and/or changed quite often.
    If there is a favorite shown there which you wanna see , don't wait too long

I sent your note to administer
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 09-14-2020 at 11:55 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast