Register
Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast
    Nascar Pool Diecast Two Time Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    144K Country-wide, 5800 State-wide Florida and 700+ So. Fl. ...! Wear Your PPE Protection if One has some, gonna get Freaky even after Halloween...!!!

This virus is an airborne and aerosolized killer; the virus has a longer effective "hang time" in the cold months due to significantly lower humidity levels. Very high humidity levels create a form of "negative pressure" environment. Mask up people and use properly fitted N95s if they are available to you.

Just in on Loco Chnl 4...Over 5600 in Florida with Over 1200 in So. Fl Miami-Dade...!!!

Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by 12icer View Post
    Gonna really be bad if biden really becomes president he and his party have no clue what to do. Their stupidity will kill a lot of people just like it would have the last time with the o man. Just think what would have happened if this had come up back then. I hope for the sake of the older population that the vaccines are effective and get here before the idiots take office. IF it doesn't we should execute the people in the news media for capital murder.
    This should not be a political issue ,just a health one
    Rubber room material.More cases in the White House than New Zealand
    How many secret service exposed?
    Last edited by NBS; 11-14-2020 at 05:45 PM.

This thread was originally meant to inform us about the health risks on this covid-19 virus
    Maybe some other things too, concerning the virus... but most defiantly was never intended to be a place to voice political opinions.
    And yes, some comments do belong in a Rubber Room

Some seem to be turning this forum into a Rubber Room and that is gonna stop today !
    You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough. Mae West

Just Heard on a Loco News Station that Florida has over 10,000 New Cases... Today...!!!

If you have to ability to get and wear N95s masks 'tis is the season. If not, 3 layer cloth masks made of a very tight weave overlapping material. I am not happy with the new masks they gave us for work but no air passes directly through them that can move the flame of a candle so that's something. I think they might do another lock down here if the R0 gets too high. Hopefully, it will be shorter than the previous one but a vaccine deployed and delivered is several months out IMO.

Code:
    https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20200124/coronavirus-2020-outbreak-latest-updates

Just heard on Me Loco News that there are over 9K New Cases in Fl, including Senator Rick Scott and Hurricane Coach Manny Diaz...!!!

Junoir Member
    keep listening to several successful Covid vaccines.Hope these vaccines will be making positive effects and reducing pandemic in coming months.It's better if someone could mention a reference to get latest updates about these available vaccines

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast