Register
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Prince Charles tests positive, mild symptoms.

Here's a Good Example of what not to do :

Just heard on a Local CBS News Update that 90% of the People Making Appointments for the Drive Thru Testing are Reported as Testing Negative...!

NOW, Can Anyone Tell the Rest of US why that is Wrong...?!?

Just saw the "Prince" Praying, guess He didn't get the Memo...!

" Here are the important steps you should take to protect yourself from COVID-19. The CDC has several tips that all people with Medicare can do to stay healthy.

The CDC recommends that you:

Stay home if possible.

Wash your hands often.

Avoid close contact with people who are sick.

Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces.

Avoid all cruise travel and non-essential air travel.

Contact your healthcare professional if you have concerns about COVID-19 or if you are sick.

More Info

If you do need to see your doctor, please call them first. They may be able to use telehealth services for common office visits, mental health counseling, and preventive health screenings.

Sincerely,

The Medicare Team

Note: You can learn more about COVID-19 and your Medicare coverage on Medicare.gov."

Code:
    https://www.bing.com/search?form=MOZTSB&pc=MOZI&q=Latest+Update+on+the+CoronaVirus
    UpDates...!

TV Addicted
    Closing in on riverbend a little at a time. There seems to be a wave of secondary infections coming on The home test is moving too slow to stem the tide I think. It is going to be hard to know what to do since there are cases almost everywhere. When you look at the idea of a few days to get sick, how many people did you interact with in the last four days is a hard question to answer if you are out and about living large. The thing about negative tests is that it makes it harder for someone who IS sick to get one, but it's like me this time of year I get sinus hay fever and feel like crap anyway. If I get bronchitis too it will be almost like corona, but usually no fever, in fact it runs low during all of that. Anyone given to panic and worry may have gone to be tested. I will wait out the home test if it comes and we have any interactions that are questionable or symptoms change. My son is planning on going out and around with a friend tomorrow, I may have to move him to a motorhome for three weeks if he does.
    Last edited by 12icer; 03-26-2020 at 03:57 AM.

Exclamation

Those people Testing Negative will bee Bold and Continue to go Out and About and will eventually come into Contact with the Viirus and Bring it back Home...!

Some People who have have Reported No Symptoms :

"What to know about the incubation period

An incubation period is the time between when you contract a virus and when your symptoms start.

Currently, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)Trusted Source, the incubation period for the novel coronavirus is somewhere between 2 to 14 days after exposure.

According to a recent reportTrusted Source, more than 97 percent of people who contract SARS-CoV-2 show symptoms within 11.5 days of exposure. The average incubation period seems to be around 5 days. However, this estimate may change as we learn more about the virus."

More Here :
    Code:
    https://www.healthline.com/health/coronavirus-incubation-period#incubation-period

Down here in Not so Sunny South, the Powers-that-bee are saying... "Social Distancing" is In Effect and that All Places of Business Must Comply even as Shoppers Must Comply...!

Walgreens is implementing a Shopping Drive Thru Option thru their Drive Thru Pharmacy...!

The dam Airports Need to bee CLOSED as the Big Gov has Agreed on a 2Trillion Deal just waiting to bee Finalized and Signed...!

sofatester
    read this post they say it can help https://vitamindwiki.com/COVID-19+Co...t+by+Vitamin+D

Fact All Coronavirus attach to ACE2 enzyme in human cells

Suspected Vitamin D reduces ACE2 enzyme

Fact All previous human Coronavirus are fought by Vitamin D

Hypothesis Vitamin D will also fight the new form of Coronavirus, COVID-19

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast