Register
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    Nascar Pool Diecast Two Time Winner 4me2c's Avatar

Exclamation

Testing :

Code:
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/coronavirus-vaccine-jennifer-haller-seattle-first-patient-injected-with-covid-19-shot-in-clinical-trial-cure/
    "This week, the first patients in a clinical trial for a potential COVID-19 vaccine were given shots, marking a key step in the global race to find a cure. Kaiser Permanente Washington Research Institute in Seattle developed a COVID-19 vaccine in record time and started administering the shots on Monday.

The first person to receive a dose of the potential vaccine was 43-year-old Jennifer Haller, an operations manager at a small tech company, according to The Associated Press. "We all feel so helpless. This is an amazing opportunity for me to do something," Haller said, adding that her two teenagers "think it's cool" that she's taking part in the study."...!!!

One Really Should Open that Link in Post #141... Video and Interesting Read There with a Few Surprises inside...! One will bee Surprised by what is there...! Read and Learn...!!!

Thumbs up

Wonder just How Many World Leaders, even the last Pres, would do this :

Code:
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/pelosi-trump-morbidly-obese-hydroxychloroquine/?intcid=CNI-00-10aaa3a
    and PeeLousy has a Lot of Nerve calling someone Morbid...!!!

"Washington House Speaker Nancy Pelosi warned Monday that President Trump should not be taking hydroxychloroquine, an antimalarial drug the president has touted as a treatment for COVID-19, given his age and because he is "morbidly obese."

"As far as the president is concerned, he's our president and I would rather he not be taking something that has not been approved by the scientists, especially in his age group and in his, shall we say, weight group, morbidly obese, they say," Pelosi said during an interview with CNN on Monday night. "So I think it's not a good idea."...!!!

Then Pelosi asks the bartender for another Double Scotch.................

When 4me saw this :

"Captain Tom Moore, a British war veteran who turned 100 last month, will be knighted by Queen Elizabeth II for his efforts to fight the coronavirus pandemic by raising nearly $40 million (32 million). (Hope They Promote Him to the Rank of Major)

In April, Moore, who moves with the assistance of a walker, walked 100 laps around his garden to raise money for the National Health Service, the U.K.s public health system that is currently fighting the coronavirus pandemic.

U.K. Prime Minister Boris Johnson, who recently recovered from COVID-19, said in a statement that Moore gave his country a beacon of light through the fog of coronavirus. ... Remembered This :

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415