Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question about the rocket

Can I use one rocket for two devices (Dreamlink T2 & Mag 254). I know that I can only use 1 device at the time; that is ok I am sure I can do that. The only problem is that on the site "IPTV Reset & Rocket Checker", it only allows 1 MAC address to enter for each rocket number. What if I leave the MAC Address field blank, then what happens?

Ambassador
    That's the problem. You have to delete the current MAC and put in the one you are going to change to, then do it all over when you want to change back. Not worth the time to me.

Quote Originally Posted by ok489 View Post
    Can I use one rocket for two devices (Dreamlink T2 & Mag 254). I know that I can only use 1 device at the time; that is ok I am sure I can do that. The only problem is that on the site "IPTV Reset & Rocket Checker", it only allows 1 MAC address to enter for each rocket number. What if I leave the MAC Address field blank, then what happens?
    You can use an m3u playlist with the DL T2, but you need the MAC# Authentication with the MAG254.
    Make an m3u playlist from a Template, and save it locally on the T2.
    *Make separate TV and VOD playlists, and save both locally.

Use a program like Perfect Player to access your TV & VOD services.
    * Your MAG has to be completely offline.
    /Shooty

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    another way to do this with the T2 and the Mag is to add the Mag 's MAC onto your code and use the Mag box that way. Then add the credentials onto your T2 (username and password) but do not do anything with the MAC and leave the Mag's MAC attached.
    Your T2 should work like that as long as you do not power on that Mag while using the T2
    Try that for results.

Shooty's method thru a Perfect Player and m3u playlist is a great way to do this as well...more options
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Oh by the way I don't use stalker on kodi or any app to watch on PC or laptop. I only used the rocket with the box to watch TV that is all.

Oh by the way I don't use stalker on kodi or any app to watch on PC or laptop. I only used the rocket with the box to watch TV that is all.
    Sorry, ...
    We gave you methods to do what you wanted to do, but forgot to answer your question, specifically!

Can I use one rocket for two devices (Dreamlink T2 & Mag 254)?
    >Yes

What if I leave the MAC Address field blank, then what happens?
    >You would be able to login to the Server with the DL T2, using your Credentials (ID /PWD(your Rocket ID x2)), and your MAG254 would be un-useable.

It worked; but when I started to use the Mag 254 and then stopped using it, the Dreamlink T2 did not work any more. In order to make the Dreamlink T2 working again, I have to do IPTV reset on the rocket website.

Rocket Recovery Technician
    Well the best thing to do is just buy another sub you can even choose another of the three promoted here and you can watch two at once. All other options are a lot more trouble than they are worth and will probably cause some down time as you posted with the reset.

It worked; but when I started to use the Mag 254 and then stopped using it, the Dreamlink T2 did not work any more. In order to make the Dreamlink T2 working again, I have to do IPTV reset on the rocket website.
    That will happen if you are using your ID/PWD info to "Login" with the DLT2.
    *If you make a "Local" m3u playlist, you do not require an IPTV Reset.

Thank you Shooty, great info. One more question. Can I use two Dreamlink T2 with only 1 rocket and with "ID/PWD" to login only & no mac attach to the rocket?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast