Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by 12icer View Post
    Well the best thing to do is just buy another sub you can even choose another of the three promoted here and you can watch two at once. All other options are a lot more trouble than they are worth and will probably cause some down time as you posted with the reset.
    What "buy another sub"? You mean another Dreamlink T2 box or another rocket?

If you buy another Rocket you can use both at the same time without worrying about any of this!

no you cant cheat it trying that way just using two at same time get banned buy one more sub and i said same time

Rocket Recovery Technician
    The server links to your IP and the MAC of the box, once you connect and link you can reconnect without the credentials box even checked BUT if they update you may have to relink and reconnect. If you change either the IP or the MAC you will have to reset the server to what you are using at the time. (BTW some boxes will not do this, it depends on the way the box connects to the server.) These subs are so cheap FOR WHAT YOU GET! there is no reason not to buy another if you want to run two boxes at the same time. The thing is can your internet service produce the results you want, not will you get what the subs are worth.
    Last edited by 12icer; 03-14-2020 at 09:02 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12