UnauthorizedAccessException error

Ever since the switch to .ru Many of my donations cannot connect and get a UnauthorizedAccessException error message. I've tried resetting the donation and setting the country lock to Allow all Countries. Neither worked. This happened about 6 or 7 months ago too for a couple days with .tv but ended up fixing itself without the use of a vpn or changing dns.

Will this fix itself like before? or will my 200+ donations, based in Canada, have to change their dns or install a vpn to get the service back?

So far, based off the 40+ people who have contacted me, here's a List of isp providers affected using the default dns:

Cogeco Cable
    Bell
    Telus
    Shaw
    MNSI
    Tech Savvy
    Rogers
    Virgin

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by R2D2 View Post
    Ever since the switch to .ru Many of my donations cannot connect and get a UnauthorizedAccessException error message. I've tried resetting the donation and setting the country lock to Allow all Countries. Neither worked. This happened about 6 or 7 months ago too for a couple days with .tv but ended up fixing itself without the use of a vpn or changing dns.

Will this fix itself like before? or will my 200+ donations, based in Canada, have to change their dns or install a vpn to get the service back?

So far, based off the 40+ people who have contacted me, here's a List of isp providers affected using the default dns:

Cogeco Cable
    Bell
    Telus
    Shaw
    MNSI
    Tech Savvy
    Rogers
    Virgin
    with a couple of those, try going back to .tv and see if that works still
    Otherwise, yes the DNS may be needed to be changed and with the .ru to see if any results.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

All my m3u playlists are .tv Everyone contacting me needed a dns change since the migration to .ru

.tv and .ru both stopped with the default dns.

It's cool. If a dns change needs to be done, so be it. Just takes time.

Thanks.