Cool Why can’t watch channel 601 to 622 in mag 254

I have mag 322 and I be able to watch channel 601 to 621 . Also I can not watch this channel in mag 254

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Look for those channels in the VODs selections or install a m3u playlist from the server and those channels should work thru that method.
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...ist-on-Mag-STB
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Why I don’t have to do anything in mag 322? Mean if I will get mag 420 Or mag 322 , I don’t have to do anything ?

not sure what you are asking.

The thread title indicates that the channels 601 to 622 cannot be seen.
    But your dialogue indicates something different, but I am not sure what thou
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

I trying to do what you suggested but I was not be able to do . I was thinking to buy mag 420 the last one who came out and my question is if I have to go to this process that I was not successful for me.

Ambassador
    Buy a different box like Buzz or Dreamlink.

the channels 601 to 621 on the mag 254 are working correctly, tested just now and can confirm they are working.
    I do not see why they are not for you
    - Frank Zappa

Banned
    PPV 4 - The Joker, is 4K
    mag 250/254 does not support 4K