APK for livenettv on Dreamlink T2

Does anyone know how to install the Livenettv apk on Dreamlink T2?

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Look for a File Manager or AppInstaller in your Apps or in the Market.
    Then put that Livenettv apk onto a USB storage drive and with that inserted into the T2, open the File Manager or AppInstaller and follow on screen prompts.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

What I seeing is filelinked, that's all, not file manager or appinstaller.
    Not sure whether this will work, but I have downloaded the apk for livenettv on a flashdrive

Have you checked the Market button where you would find Apps and Settings? Try exit, exit/ok.

Some say to get into the other market you click the yellow button on the remote and enter 0852.
    This does not work on the remote of the Dreamlink T2, and I remember using it when I had a Dreamlink T1.
    All I see in the market section in the DL2 under APPS are:
    ES file Explorer Manager PRO and Filelinked

Bullwhale
    If you have filelinked installed Google how to use it to get the app you are looking for GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    nothing wrong with filelinked app
    for me thou, I like loading apps straight from a apk file (side-load thru a File Manger or ApkInstaller/AppInstaller).

I made a mistake thou and called the one seen with the Dreamlink as a File Manager, but it is seen in My Apps as a File Browser.

Open that and with a USB device inserted you will see an Option labeled as 'Store' (short for Storage).
    Open that and you will be able to install apk/app files.

The T2 has the full ability to do this, with the correct Manager/Browser/Installer.

I like the File Browser on the Dreamlink because when you open a USB storage device thru that Browser, you can do many things right there in the opened menu (without having to exit menus and enter other menus to find the function you want).
    If there are apk/apps in there then they can be installed, or text in there that can be read or pictures in there they can be seen or movie files in there they can be played... all this done thru one menu. Unlike other Managers like Total Commander or File Explorer like ES EXplorer or FS Explorer. them managers are complicated but they are very powerful and can do many things, which the simple File Browser can not do.

Where as an ApkInstaller is similar to the 'simple' File Browser in that it gets straight to the job at hand without alot of other choices and functions to get thru.

Here is some info, which from the Buzz forum but is all relevant...
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?3...-AppInstallers

For more functionalities, the Total Commander (which is found in both Dreamlink Markets), seems to be is the best to use out of the ES Explorer FS Explorer or other similar Managers.

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...-Explorer-Apps
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...-File-Explorer

I never wrote up a review of the Total Comander but the next link will show you some stuff that it can do
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...ions-explained

Your T2 should have the File Browser preinstalled.
    Find it in My Apps and use that to install that .apk file.

Your second Market (Apitode Market) should be accessed with the yellow button and 0852, this is correct but you first must already be in the original Market menu for it to work.
    Same with exiting the Apitode Market, but use the Green button with no passcode needed.

In them Markets, look in the category 'ETC' for most installer/manager apps
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 03-15-2020 at 05:41 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Yes, the File Browser is pre-loaded in the Dreamlink T2.
    Totally forgot that until I was reminded of it. It's right there when you click on My Apps.
    I put in the USB stick with the file, clicked on File Browser, went to Store, opened the file with LiveNetTV and installed it, and pressto LivenetTV apk was there.
    No further problems.
    Thanks crazed 8.4 and the others who assisted here