Register
    Junoir Member

Channels 601 -621

I have tried to see two movies in this line up from channels 601 to 621 and both occasions the movie stopped before the end and could only be restarted by going back to the beginning and then it stopped at a place a bit before the last time . Has any one else had this problem ? Movies were on 620 and 612 .

Common problem.
    The remote source appears to have a continuous connection limit (~2hrs).
    If you pause the program half way through, for ~10min's or longer, then continue, you should get through to the end.
    /shooty

Junoir Member
    i have a mag 254 but cannot find anyway of pausing the program as you suggested. If it is stopped it starts back from the beginning . The pause function button does not work on these channels

get active
    Quote Originally Posted by cecilrob View Post
    i have a mag 254 but cannot find anyway of pausing the program as you suggested. If it is stopped it starts back from the beginning . The pause function button does not work on these channels
    You may want to try different players as it might make a difference. Its a trial and error as not all players act or work the same. I'm using the latest STB Emulator Pro app which installs the latest EXO Player which is working very well for me but it may also depend on what box you're using, software, firmware or how you have your box configured.

I have a Dreamlink T2 and it also stops playing before end of the movie. Pause does not work either on this box. Stopping only makes the movie start from the beginning. Not sure how to change players for this box.

get active
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzywuzzy1 View Post
    I have a Dreamlink T2 and it also stops playing before end of the movie. Pause does not work either on this box. Stopping only makes the movie start from the beginning. Not sure how to change players for this box.
    I would go into the Dreamlink T2 section and post your question there as you will get a much faster reply as it relates to your make and model.