Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ppvs

Warrior

ppvs

It was posted at another site that the buzz would kick you back to home page when attempting to watch ppvs on nfps
    If this is the case with you would you post and also state which of the three servers you have
    thanks

TV Addicted
    Same on Rocket kicks out and rests the buzz app every time, been going on for months !!!

My vod the same. Buffering with a VPN also

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Rinny, them VODs are not related to this, weather they work or not.
    I am never kicked out of the buzz app with buffering VODs, but as you know, freezing here big time (same as you) but not all see this and in fact it is more comon not to see the freezing
    All other devices I run do act same with VODs (including M3U Playlists with all Players).

iptv66
    XR4000
    kicked out of ppv1 and was sent back to Home page, at approx 5 or 6 minutes into.
    Gonna try a few more before I move onto another receiver to compare results.

Edit... the second PPV lasted only 3 minutes before kicked back to Home screen.

The papiao/66 PPVs can be a bit confusing to diagnose issues with them.
    The Dreamlink boxes and Formuler boxes will not even show them or if they do show they will act like VODs and need an external player to play them... or some other older Dreamlinks only would play PPVs thru a M3u Playlist URL

These PPVs do not act like you think they would, they are also not connected to a personal code in the same way as other channels are ... so take all that into account as well.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 02-19-2020 at 06:32 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinny View Post
    Same on Rocket kicks out and rests the buzz app every time, been going on for months !!!

My vod the same. Buffering with a VPN also
    I was not asking about vod
    Thanks Crazed for explaining

I have a few Buzztv boxes...buzz 3000 no problem with ppv channels ...buzz 4000 ppv kicks me out after a couple of minutes the 3000's are using p6 nfps ...same as the 4000's ...all the boxes have the latest update ...all these boxes are hooked up to the same router and location...just switching back and forth to test one at a time....................Can it be that the Buzztv4 app needs a tweak from Buzz ...Buzztv 2 in the 3000 seems fine...

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by floder2 View Post
    I have a few Buzztv boxes...buzz 3000 no problem with ppv channels ...buzz 4000 ppv kicks me out after a couple of minutes the 3000's are using p6 nfps ...same as the 4000's ...all the boxes have the latest update ...all these boxes are hooked up to the same router and location...just switching back and forth to test one at a time....................Can it be that the Buzztv4 app needs a tweak from Buzz ...Buzztv 2 in the 3000 seems fine...
    you are correct all the way floder.
    And yes I would think they could tweek the app to get them PPV working correctly. But it is or would be a specific thing only applicable to the Papiao ppv channels. For some reason them channels are being messed up and being seen as LiveTV channels in some cases and/or seen as VOD channels in other cases (by cases, I mean different applications or receivers).
    They are open channels. If you look at them thru a text m3u file you will see that there is no personal server code attached to the channels.

I hate bringing another receiver into a home forum, but the dreamlink T2 was like this for awhile till a SW file fixed it, but that was crazy too because the older dreamlinks do seem to see the PPVs as LiveTV channels, while T2 and T3 now seem to see them as VOD channels.
    Seems would explain why they work for a short time and then get booted , almost like there is a conflict going on some how. While other instances they just would not work at all till you opened VODs and opened PPV from there.

So yes,you are correct all the way floder, but it is a server specific thing that the Buzz team would have to address in order for there to be a fix for this.

Of course I could be all wrong about everything I say too
    It all just is some assumptions based on what been seen thru different devices and etc .. except proven tests.... them ain't assumptions
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 03-11-2020 at 04:40 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Thanks Crazed .........I do think maybe the Buzz team would have to do something to the Buzztv4 app to fix it.....wish the problem was with the 3000 buzz instead ...seeing how that is an older box...my people would not mind upgrading...but they sure dont want to go backwards to an older box.........Just have to wait and see it its a Buzz problem or if NFPS can fix it......

Warrior
    The buzz team will be working on it They asked me about it today

Great................

TV Addicted
    Awesome news!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast