TV Addicted

need help with renewals

I went to the bitcoin machine which is about 40 miles from my home. I did not have the same luck that Falcon05 had in the sticky above. I wanted to use cash and have it sent directly to the QR code that I copied from the order site. I did not have my own wallet. To get to use the machine, I had to be a registered user. To be a registered user I had to have my own wallet. I don't want to have a wallet. So I've read in various places I can use a credit card to pay. I would like to do that.
    Could someone help me and tell me how to do just that. A 1,2,3,etc. step by step should do it.
    Thanks much,
    hapy

BTW, I am in the U.S.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    Follow crazed link hapy
    Go to the site, pick your provider, how many donations, press on bitcoin ATM
    Then your currency!!
    Take a picture of your QR code on your smart phone good to go..

At the ATM show your QR code, follow instructions .. inert your cash..

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinny View Post
    Follow crazed link hapy
    Go to the site, pick your provider, how many donations, press on bitcoin ATM
    Then your currency!!
    Take a picture of your QR code on your smart phone good to go..

At the ATM show your QR code, follow instructions .. inert your cash..
    That is what I did. Took the QR code to the bitcoin atm. The first question that came up on the screen was "Are you a registered user?" When I pushed "no, but I wanted to be one" a phone # came up for me to call. The person on the other end said I could not scan in a QR code unless I had my own wallet. I don't have my own wallet. I watched different "how to" videos with cash at Bitcoin ATM. None said I had to have a wallet to use it. So now my time is getting shorter for me to renew my donations, so instead of getting a wallet, I thought using a credit card would now be quicker then getting a wallet and returning to the ATM which is about 45 miles away. And also, I don't know the procedure from that point, as far as using that particular ATM.
    So that is why I was asking for step by step help to pay with a credit card at the ordering site.

TV Addicted
    Crazed 8.4,

I just sent you a PM.

hapy

Quote Originally Posted by hapy View Post
    Crazed 8.4,

I just sent you a PM.

hapy
    got it ...
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Crazed - I have a similar problem. I am due for renewal in 18 days. I've been trying, for the past 2 weeks, to renew my sub using the Rocket Renewal page. Every single credit card I have has some type of security block that will not allow the transaction to go through on Indacoin. I tried the Coingate option, and it keeps saying "there is nobody at their end to complete the transaction". I even tried being on the phone with my credit card providers, having the security released for the transaction, and kept them on the phone with me while I completed all of the steps of renewing on the Rocket web page using Indacoin, and it still won't go through because of security stops. It tells you on the web page that security stops is why it won't go through. I want to renew, and I only have this week left to do so, because I will be out of the country next week and not able to perform the transaction from where I'll be. By the time I get back home, it will be past my expiration date, and Rocket may make me start over from scratch. I want to renew for at least three(3) years, maybe Lifetime membership depending on how difficult this process becomes. My credit cards are all in working order and ready to spend my money with somebody willing to take my money from me. Can you help in this matter? I am truly at a loss right now, and have no other ideas to try. I would even consider a third party vendor, but only if its somebody you trust and recommend, as I have no contacts in this business. My only connection is forums, and I've followed you through multiple forums over the years. I trust you. Since lifetime membership is an option, and only a few dollars more than the three year, I would consider it if it was one of your trusted third party vendors that could just take my credit card number without using BITCOIN. Again, please help in any way you can. Thank you, in advance, for the help I know you'll end up providing by the time this is all over.

check your messages satwatcher
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    I'm now jumping into this. I'm due for renewal today. I tried using Coingate which went through Simplex and my card issuer declined it. I then tried indiacoin which seemed to work. But I'm not sure if the correct amount was sent. Their page loaded up with an option for 600 and I changed that to 60. It says it was successful but I have not seen anything from Papiao, nor am I sure the correct amount even got sent.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    I'm now jumping into this. I'm due for renewal today. I tried using Coingate which went through Simplex and my card issuer declined it. I then tried indiacoin which seemed to work. But I'm not sure if the correct amount was sent. Their page loaded up with an option for 600 and I changed that to 60. It says it was successful but I have not seen anything from Papiao, nor am I sure the correct amount even got sent.
    You should have received an order number? And copied the bitcoin address the money was sent to? Send that info to crazed, with your email too.