Renewed my subs. My old M3U list works. New one does not work at all

Hello Gentlemen,

I just uppded my subs been a looooong time sine I was in the forum..

Everything works but when I go get the latest list so I could watch a few episodes, my new list doesn't work.
    I mean nothing.

I put my old list back in perfect player and I am good to go!

Something up with that new M3U list with options. Is perfect player no longer supported?

Sorry for my lack of staying up on things in advance.

THE Server url's and the content url's are being changed from .tv to .ru
    You may require an IPTV Reset on your Account page before using the new playlist.
    *Check Announcements!

I just got back to working on this. I pulled a new list looked at the announcement, I did a reset last week, this required me to set a country lock. I did that to US. I waited about a week now, the PPV and VOD works great. Not live tv. I looked at my list in notepad. I seen that server change, I changed my country lock today to allow all. I will give it some time. I can not do a reset without re-locking the country so I did not reset it again today just the one last week and today changed the country lock per announcement. I will see how it goes.

I just pulled the latest list on another sub I use got these together. Live TV doesn't work. PPV and VOD do work.
    This is just the raw M3U with options in perfect player. I just don't know what else to do but use the list I have always used no editing of this one is any application just loaded up to perfect player. I dont have a country lock on this sub haven't reset it nothing.

(UPDATE)

I didn't want to keep posting to my own thread.

I edited both subs master list.

Notepad editing only took forever.

both accounts have no countryISP locks, renewed subs last week or so.
    LIVE tv channels only work on the .tv address
    ppv and vod work on the ru address.

I don't know why but this is the way it is for me. I reset one of the subs and added/removed country lock as required. Im up but its was like Normandy for rookie. My old list for live tv is year or so old works fine.

Hope this helps someone.
    Last edited by Waylotul; 02-16-2020 at 10:00 PM. Reason: Editing for accuracy