Vice Admiral

AVOV not connecting to server

I have an AVOV TV Online, I updated the url to the server to the new ru domain, however my avov won't connect to the server, it just hangs attempting to connect. I have tried doing an iptv reset, rebooting and resetting the avov, changing the portal and changing the domain back to .tv, nothing has worked. I have another box (mag254) that is working on another donation, so I know its not my internet connection. Any help is appreciated.

Thought AVOV TV Online did not work anymore after doing a factory default

Quote Originally Posted by dtvhu86 View Post
    I have an AVOV TV Online, I updated the url to the server to the new ru domain, however my avov won't connect to the server, it just hangs attempting to connect. I have tried doing an iptv reset, rebooting and resetting the avov, changing the portal and changing the domain back to .tv, nothing has worked. I have another box (mag254) that is working on another donation, so I know its not my internet connection. Any help is appreciated.
    If you haven't already, go to the market and download the web emulator, and set that up with the new domain. Confirmed to be working!