Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dreamlink t3 error

I got t3 and I did the setup but when I put my information and it trying to connect I got an error ( your account is blocked or expired co tact your service provider) I have t 2 and work find I got this box new fews day ago and I got my donation today. I don’t know why I got this message if I did everything right , however the new box (dreamlink T3 )upgraded to the last software available.

Exclamation Error T3

Can anyone help why I got this your account is blocked or expired contact your service provider) I have T2 and work find .

Which service are you using? Does your server in the t3 match the server your Mac is attached too? Have you tried to reset at the service website?

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zaratoga View Post
    I got t3 and I did the setup but when I put my information and it trying to connect I got an error ( your account is blocked or expired co tact your service provider) I have t 2 and work find I got this box new fews day ago and I got my donation today. I don’t know why I got this message if I did everything right , however the new box (dreamlink T3 )upgraded to the last software available.
    Are you adding your Username and Password in the server setup menu ?
    Uncheck that box and do not add the User and Pass (credentials).
    keep your MAC attached to the code at the website and then do an IPTV Reset at the website while you are logged onto your code.
    Also ensure the server URL matches with what is entered on your T3 and what it shows on your code at the website.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

I have merged zaratoga's two threads into one
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

I added the MAC address in the service website. I have iptvrocket, and also I tried to sign in using password and without, the only part that I haven’t done is to reset the Ip in the website and logging.

Ambassador
    I don't have a T3 is there 2 mac addresses? if so make sure you are using the 00:1A:79 one.You do not need to use username and password which was already mentioned.The only thing you have to be sure of, is you have the right mac address and that your server URL matches what's on the site.Also if you hook the other Dreamlink up and the server picks up info from that box you again have to do a iptv reset so it will pick up the T3.

Thanks to everyone for all helps, however I will tried tonight and I will post my results.

I’m sorry I tried everything that you guys said, thank you for that but I still have the same issue . Can the MAC address behind the box could be wrong and there’s another place that I can find the MAC address, such as like mag 322.

the T3 will show two MAC addresses.
    One is the MAC address of the receiver and the other is the MAC address or ID of the iptv app
    You will notice that the last 6 digits are the same for both of these MACs/IDs and the first 6 digits are different.
    You need the one for the IPTV app which begins with the 6 digits --> 00:1A:79

You can see that MAC ID when you open the server menus
    - Frank Zappa

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast