Junoir Member

Freeze Channels Freezing to much!

Hi,
    All IPTV66 channels are freezing in both, S1 and S2. I am using a Mag254, Madg322, and stbemu on a MI Box and I cannot see any channels. Before today everything was fine. Are you guys doing any maintenance or something?

Look up what Dragonkiller mentioned in the announcements sections. It appears to be a Comcrap Network issue. NordVPN is a suggestion from me. If you have android boxes, its as easy as installing the app apk file of Nord.

Banned
    express vpn is another option
    both work perfect

Junoir Member
    Thanks,
    I saw the post from Dragonkiller but if Comcast is doing something, don't you think would affect the hole service. The freezing is only with the channels and not with the VOD.
    Another question: IPTV66 says that If they find out that we are using a VPN they can actually terminate the service. Did they change the policy? Any insights from the support team will be very usefull.
    Thanks

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gattsu View Post
    Thanks,
    I saw the post from Dragonkiller but if Comcast is doing something, don't you think would affect the hole service. The freezing is only with the channels and not with the VOD.
    Another question: IPTV66 says that If they find out that we are using a VPN they can actually terminate the service. Did they change the policy? Any insights from the support team will be very usefull.
    Thanks
    Dragonkiller's word is the same as hearing it directly from the service administration.
    In other-words, his word is golden

VODs and LiveTV are not the same in some ways and will always act different.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Ambassador
    There was a post on another site from the Admin that said VPSs are temporarily allowed for the Comcast problem.

On a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam...
    Some of the users are reporting that after restarting the modem (not the router) all went back to normal, so if some of you guys are affected by this issue maybe try that first and see if that helps. I use comcast as well but so far all good, knock on wood. I'm located in midwest of united states if that helps any.
    Catch me smoking weed where the Wild things are.

Iptv66 , rocket , NSFt suppose to be Private server I dont see why we need to have a VPN .