Hey All: Just trying to take it all in and thanks in advance for your assistance. Fed up with DN since they removed the CBS local but the mrs won't let me cancel their service. We live in the boonies so an OTA solution isn't really an option. I wish there was a good sat option being an old tester rather than the internet thing. That's because we are tethered to a metered sat web source. My DL speed is only 14. But I'm hoping to give this a shot nonetheless. I bought a Roku some time ago to try and it's marginal. We have netflix directly on the sam smart TV and that works mostly well as long as we don't overdo it. The DN service is mostly about the recording shows ability and having a wired connection in 4 different rooms. There is so much programming available that I'm never going to watch. However, I still want choices and this web thing seems like something to add. First - in your Get Started area you don't mention using a vpn. And what is "over-the-top". On my TV apps page are several services that seems of interest: a portal with an ru extension, deliverfy which mentions this ott thing, 4net.tv, and setplex. Would I access one of the "routes" using one of these apps? I don't want to try and use the roku because I couldn't find the m3u player. I would love to get a Buzztv box but again I'm concerned about the web usage although I think I can pay more for unlimited. The reason for the Buzz box is for the recording ability. Okay. Hope that makes sense. Thanks again. Cheers.