Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: STB Blocked

Junoir Member
    I have try more things. When I renew this donations there were two sets of donations. I go to a friends house with another box same model and another service provider I enter his box MAC address then iptv reset and gave me the same message STB Blocked call your provider.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    I sent you a private message earlier
    I already checked the info and is correct. Check your PM
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 01-19-2020 at 03:35 AM.

Bullwhale
    maciptv did you get it up and running?

Junoir Member
    I am having the same issue. I activated 1 new rocket code last week and 1 renew rocket code 24 hours ago. Both of the codes say your STB is blocked. I had tried on 2 mag boxes (254 and 322) and 1 android box running with stb emu. They all having the same result that say Your STB is blocked and no matter how many times i reset the code.

Junoir Member
    Hello Guys

I have a Mag 254 but don't always use it but now i think i may have been blocked as i cannot view any channels and when i go to VOD it's say "Server unavailable", i have tried everything to get it to work the portal loads OK and i have the channels but just can't view them, have reset the hub and modem switched on and off many times tried both Ethernet and Wifi but it's no good anyone any idea's how i can get round this problem please and what's the best option is, even changed portal number but still no good have spent many hours on this.

TV Addicted
    I had a similar problem the other day and solved it by making a change from US to All country, but not from Papiao donation site. I did the change from donation checker. It also worked for the STB blocked situation. Hope this helps someone.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123