Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: STB Blocked

Junoir Member

STB Blocked

Hi Im having the same message "STB blocked call the provider". I already try this:

1. Renew my donation
    2. IPTV reset
    3. unplug and plug back the box
    4. Reboot modem
    5. Flash the NoBlock firmware

Still having the STB blocked call the provider.
    Any help? Thank you!

I would turn off my box and remove the Mac address from provider site for atleast 24 Hrs. after 24 hours, reboot modem and router first, then attach Mac address and perform a reset. turn on box and see the result.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    also check that the server portal shown at the website matches what you have entered thru your STB's setup menu.
    That may have changed when you renewed, as it does sometimes.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    Hi I try both thing and still having the STB is Blocked message call your provider. I even try to generate a new donation but it doesn't work. I ran out of ideas HELPPPP!!!!

You can also try changing to a different portal at the website, (depending on which service you use) and change that in the box and try it again.

Quote Originally Posted by maciptv View Post
    Hi I try both thing and still having the STB is Blocked message call your provider. I even try to generate a new donation but it doesn't work. I ran out of ideas HELPPPP!!!!

Random Engineer
    Make sure your MAC Address matches exactly from your box to website. I'm not sure if your box allows you to create your own MAC Address. You may want to try that.

Junoir Member
    There is no way to change the portal address for the Rocket provider but I also try the full address with no luck. I rechecked the MAC address and its exactly the same of the box. Im pretty sure the problem is with the donations but they don't answer the support e-mail. I will try to post this at the provider forum. If someone has any new light, its welcome. Thanks

I think it's the code, I have an equal one, I've tried it with three mags, and they all get blocked, but I have a dream link t1 and it works with the same code without any problem

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    try the method outlined in the thread shown below
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...ist-on-Mag-STB
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Bullwhale
    i don't have one of these box's but if it was me this is what i would try.
    #1 go to the rocket site and put your MAC to 00:00:00:00:00:00 hit apply then do a iptv reset.
    #2 on your box do a default reset to clear any info you tried already.
    #3 put your ulr hxxp://p1.iptvrocket.tv (change the xx to tt
    #4 enter your donation # it will look like this A00000Y0000P (the letters will be upper case.and you will enter it the same for
    username and pass word.
    DO NOT TRY TO CONNECT
    #5 write down your mac from your box it should start like this 00:1A:79:00:00:00 once you write them down
    then go back to the rocket website and enter them hit apply then iptv reset.
    #6 then go back to your box and try to connect.

i hope that works for you

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast