Register

Thread: Log in problems

I'm not sure where to post this so direct this to the right place. For the past month or so I've had to log in, to post or reply, more often then before. Each time I log in I see the thank you for logging in page but sometimes it opens up and I'm not logged in. I repeat the process sometimes more than once. Also I sometimes get bumped off after logging in minutes after I've been on the site. So maybe one of the moderators can check it out for me.
    Thanks,
    hapy

Just to post this message I had to log in 2 more times. I just logged in again to add this line.

it's some sort of php error related to the site.
    and not your error specifically.
    I have seen and reported this before and will do again (C/P your post to admin).
    pepisee

Lightbulb

In the Mean-time, check the Box = Remember Me until it gets straightened out...! You will bee able to Go Away and Come Back later (Unless You Close Your Browser and turn Off Your Device used to visit IPTVTalk)... Then You will have to Start All over again with the Sign-in Process...! Don't click the Forgot Password as You will get an "Invalid.... Response"...