Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    iptv
    VOD seems to be working great today, movies load fast and although I only tried to load and did not watch anything longer than 5 minutes, it seems to be freeze free, for the past two weeks, I could not load any movies, also the "Terminator" on VOD is working which has not worked for me since I saw it listed, MAG 254, portal 6, 50Mps wired

TV Addicted
    It’s loads today yes
    Still glitches on my xr 4000
    I’ll try my mag 254 later also try pausing

Very weird thing because the video club or VOD flawlessly for years

PPV on both boxes good
    Player on Default (xr 4000)

Update pausing the movie for a few minutes works !! mag 254
    Update video club a no go !!

xr 4000 and Vod buffers press pause seems to help
    xr 4000 ppv 611 terminator it’s kicks out and starts over

iptv
    I spoke too soon, tried watching a movie and it is back to the old freezing again.

If you are using a MAC# type account, you should download my VOD playlist Template, edit it with your account info and save it to your device.
    Use the playlist to access VOD, just to see if it works better.
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...mp-Sorted-A-Z)
    /Shooty

TV Addicted
    Shooty
    why is it a problem using your MAC# account now?
    i have not tried the template yet..
    thanks for your info..

Quote Originally Posted by Rinny View Post
    Shooty
    why is it a problem using your MAC# account now?
    i have not tried the template yet..
    thanks for your info..
    This is a c/p from Dec.2018
    Code:
    Infomir, the manufacturer of the popular MAG range of set-top boxes, says it will block the portals of suspected copyright-infringing IPTV providers following complaints from copyright holders. While MAG devices are used to access plenty of legal services, the news will come as a blow to large numbers of customers who use the very capable devices to access unauthorized platforms.

Over the past couple of years, unauthorized IPTV services have been making their presence known in the ‘pirate’ TV space.

As recently reported, pirate IPTV services are accessed by 5.5% of US and Canadian households. The range of content is phenomenal, with few – if any – official entertainment companies in a position to compete.

Such services are typically accessed via set-top boxes, from ubiquitous Android-based platforms through to dedicated IPTV hardware. None of these devices are designed to be infringing but with the addition of third-party services, they can be transformed into piracy powerhouses.

For those looking for a premium IPTV experience, the MAG box range from Ukraine-based Infomir are the tools of choice. The compact devices are used by thousands of consumers to access legitimate content via a beautiful interface but like any such hardware, these boxes can also be used to access infringing streams.

Infomir has understandably distanced itself from this kind of illicit consumption but until now doesn’t appear to have interfered with the choices of its customers. Moving forward, however, it’s clear that will change.

“Infomir is an international company operating in over 150 countries globally. As a manufacturer of multimedia devices, we are subject to copyright and related rights legislation, which we respect and adhere to,” the company says.Upon receiving complaints from a copyright holder, Infomir is obliged to restrict access from its devices to any portal suspected of copyright infringement. The restriction will be maintained until the issue with the copyright holder is resolved.”

IPTV services (both legal and less so) often supply a URL which enables MAG and similar devices to access their ‘portal’. These are entered into the device’s setup page, with the box typically being authorized at the provider’s end by verifying its MAC address against a pre-registered one.

However, Infomir appears able to prevent certain portal URLs from being accessed via its set-top devices and there are some unconfirmed reports online which indicate this may be happening already.
    My observation is that users with MAC based access to the service, are starting to have problems at the same time that court orders and actions like the XC IPTV platform Raids are occuring.

*Using Playlist access, removes external control of the data(Stalker communication protocol(Infomir)), so you have access directly to the source Servers.
    /Shooty

TV Addicted
    I tried your template
    Having problems
    We’re do I enter my info in your link ?!

iptv
    Thanks shooty, I will let Rinny try the Playlist, although possible, I don't think its Infomir blocking as I have a fairly old Firmware and stopped automatic updates from day one of the news that blocking of services may be happening.

Quote Originally Posted by iptv View Post
    Thanks shooty, I will let Rinny try the Playlist, although possible, I don't think its Infomir blocking as I have a fairly old Firmware and stopped automatic updates from day one of the news that blocking of services may be happening.
    Are you using Comcast for your ISP? There was an announcement posted about that?

TV Addicted
    I have a buzz still buffering
    My old mag yes have block file on it

Have not tried the playlist yet

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast