Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Master King of every dancefloor asesinopr's Avatar

Video Club - TV Series would you like to see ??

Hello my ppl!!! Now that we have a TV series and Series de TV options, how about open a "What TV Shows do you want on the TV series section? I should start to say Game of Thrones, Gotham and The Office (Clasic!!). So, let's go!

How about one I have never seen but heard about called Amos and Andy probably from the 1950's ..........suppose to be a comedy .....or I could probably find it in Kodi

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    prolly never seen that Series because it was banned from television after its short run. Last i heard is still banned from TV

It was banned because of racial content implications.
    However... Jessie Jackson himself stated that he saw no indications that it was in a bad light in any way (racial or otherwise), but still it was never allowed on TV again.
    Can find copies of the series on DVD thou and prolly Kodi too... Maybe nfps might add it too, if seen it is wanted
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    How about the TOP GEAR Seasons and the New Grand Tour Season

Master King of every dancefloor asesinopr's Avatar
    Now that House of card will start new season, would be good to have it from the start...

The wire, Bob's burgers, Rick & Morty

Warrior Member
    How about all the good ole sci-fi stuff like all the Star Treks and Stargates? There out there and easy to find.

Just checkout Bit Torrent or Primewire and do some downloading.

PS: The new Star Trek series Discovery on CBS ACCESS comes out soon, I would think that should be a must.
    Last edited by jjjackson; 06-03-2017 at 01:53 PM.

Hi, first i want to say you do a great job in this VOD section in the last time :thumbsup:
    I would like to see the series "Outlander". Please in spanish (or at least with spanish subtitles) too. And as an extra: Game of Thrones i miss too...

Warrior Member
    I hope you'll add Season I of "Man In The High Castle". Starting in Season II is way off getting the real series.

Thanks a lot for adding Game of Thrones. Bt could you please add spanish subtitles for the episodes? We would be very happy.
    And maybe the complete season 1 & 2 as well?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast