Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

problem with VOD

Biuzz 3000 xpl
    speed 35 Mbps
    portal 6
    I have problem with VOD freezing buffering from yesterday any one have the same issue

TV Addicted
    Yes same here it’s hit a miss good days or nights . other days horrible.. VOD was solid for year’s, something had changed!!

Yesterday I binged on 4 VOD selections, without any buffering at all in 6 hours.
    Though I am using p3, on a DL T3 Android STB, using Kodi 18.5 with IPTVXtra 2 v7.9, so I do not use MAC# authentication, but use Playlist (or Portal user/pwd) access.
    With this method, all VOD selections are sent to my setup like a file transfer, whereas the data will be sent as fast as possible(normally faster than can be played out), so the extra data gets saved in a buffer(size can be set, but default is approx. 3-5min's).
    If you have data latency, you should be able to pause the video for a few minutes, to fill the buffer.

This info is just Posted FYI... /shooty

TV Addicted
    That’s the problem on the Mag boxes or the new Buzz box the file not downloading fast enough from the server.. but that said I never had a problem for years with video or Vod this a new problem..

Not just me, so many others at all speeds of internet and many different locations same problem.. some nights it’s not a problem.. During the day the worst..

Im encountering the same freezing issue with the firestick and mag 254, 256 & 322W1. They are freezing a lot, its been doing it for about a week now. On Mag boxes the freezing stop if you pause it for about a minute and then play it again. But then you can not fast forward or replay because the freezing will start again.

Junoir Member
    So I am right. I had this freezing / buffering problem with VOD since last year. It all started when I was using the Kokaleka app on my Minix U1 box. But then, when I switched back to the paid STB emulator, the freezing issued continued. I even tried my new XRS 4000 buzz box which didn't solve this freezing problem. In comparison, the VOD on my second IPTV provider didn't have any glitch from start to end of the movies. If NFPS cannot solve this freezing / buffering issue, then I would suggest to just remove the VOD from their service.

Random Engineer
    Quote Originally Posted by Vectra View Post
    So I am right. I had this freezing / buffering problem with VOD since last year. It all started when I was using the Kokaleka app on my Minix U1 box. But then, when I switched back to the paid STB emulator, the freezing issued continued. I even tried my new XRS 4000 buzz box which didn't solve this freezing problem. In comparison, the VOD on my second IPTV provider didn't have any glitch from start to end of the movies. If NFPS cannot solve this freezing / buffering issue, then I would suggest to just remove the VOD from their service.
    Yes, I agree with you

TV Addicted
    Once VOD fixed or ever fixed Rocket will be mint

Live TV running awesome!!

TV Addicted
    Completely down VOD

Hopefully working on the server

Pretty please
    Love the movies

Yes just got a new XRS 4000 to watch some VOD but 14 minutes in it stopped. Thought the format on this box we could watch them. Any one else having the same problem.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast