Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    is still confusing

"The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Random Engineer
    Confusing and very annoying
    We can’t enjoy VOD at all

get active
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinny View Post
    Yes same here it’s hit a miss good days or nights . other days horrible.. VOD was solid for year’s, something had changed!!
    I've been using the IJK player when using VOD as the other players that I have tried including the most recent version of EXO simply report server problems but the IJK player works quick and smooth on all the VOD movies I have tried.

TV Addicted
    Ok that’s good to hear but it’s difficult when using a MAG box or Buzz
    Using there default player!!

Also it’s the ISP or a server problem

TV Addicted
    Crazed
    Test the VOD on the Buzz xr 4000
    It’s working here!! On TELUS
    Am home in BC also Today the Buzz updated

Watching Sherlock Holmes

Yes, new additions and older additions in VOD selections are now working with no issues.

This XR4000 never received an update thou, still on original F/W from Dec2019
    The Dreamlink T3 is also getting the VODs now without issues.

I did notice this and it happened just after the latest additions were added to the server's VOD library.
    It's not a Buzz fix or a Dreamlink fix... It's ISP or the server did something to adjust for that ISP thingy (whatever that thingy may have been).
    i just do not know, but can exclude any update as the fix as it stands tonight.
    I say 'tonight' , because this has happened before a few times, where everything with VODs just started working just fine and outta the blue too, but did not last.

So we are still at a 'mysterious' point of things and well... lets see how it pans out
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 03-15-2020 at 05:11 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    Wow ok
    I also hear you !! Fingers crossed!!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rinny View Post
    Wow ok
    I also hear you !! Fingers crossed!!
    Thanks

Watching Sherlock Holmes
    The game is a foot ...
    - Frank Zappa

I cross mine too

I say 'the game is a foot' is same reason Sherlock would say... Is because certain things that are known and are seen will gather certain indisputable truths.
    So in fact with the future that happens will tell huge tales.

lmao... it was going good till I said 'Huge Tails' ... I did not know what to say ... it was a whammmeee
    - Frank Zappa

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast