TV Addicted

Netflix not working

Hello can anyone tell me how to get Netflix working on this device? I tried the one from the market and it gives me an error saying the that it needs updating if ignored it still doesn't work. Anyone have a work around?

Warrior
    In none of these boxes will work they are not listed as official the same thing happens with other apps like Disney + Hulu Ect that is why I made a post giving away a disney plus account for the testers and someone deleted the post

Don't know if these are still working but you can give them a try ''''''''''''''
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?3...ght=netflix+hd

TV Addicted
    Netflix 4.16 used to work. You can download

hxxps://www.apkmirror.com/apk/netflix-inc/netflix/netflix-4-16-1-build-15145-release/ xx=tt

You will need a mouse to select items.

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by suport View Post
    In none of these boxes will work they are not listed as official the same thing happens with other apps like Disney + Hulu Ect that is why I made a post giving away a disney plus account for the testers and someone deleted the post
    Damn that sucks almost had the perfect solution and Google screws it up. Wish there was a way that I could at least cast Netflix to it. Thanks for the response tho.

Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Biglo View Post
    Damn that sucks almost had the perfect solution and Google screws it up. Wish there was a way that I could at least cast Netflix to it. Thanks for the response tho.
    there are way's but not from android to android most like pc to android why it works better and faster that way i do hulu live tv disney + wwe ufc ect