Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    well damn
    I am thinking now that the outline I posted about leaving the MAC attached only works with my admin pass.
    However, I have tried the same pass with other boxes (Buzz and EZ Player) and it does not work the same. If I want to use the Playlist URL I would need to delete the MAC, but not with the Dreamlink.
    But I guess this must be an anomaly with these admin passes and does not work the same with a member's pass (code).

But them EPG urls should work fine and they have nothing to do with MAC or no MAC
    They both are working here.

Sorry hapy for all this run around confusion I may have caused.
    I will modify that Sticky thread to show how to Copy and Paste but exclude that MAC explanation part
    I have just tested this, and it works just fine.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tha Joker View Post
    I have just tested this, and it works just fine.
    Were you able to connect to the Playlist URL while your MAC was still attached at the website ?
    Are you using an admin pass code ?
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Mac is still attached, and Im able to to switch between both with no problems, and EPG works. Kens does, haven't tried acidjesus yet but I'm sure if kens works the other will work. No admin pass code.

Mac is still attached, and Im able to to switch between both with no problems, and EPG works. Kens does, haven't tried acidjesus yet but I'm sure if kens works the other will work. No admin pass code.
    cool beans,
    thnx Joker
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by hapy View Post
    Neither the "ken" or the "acid" worked on 2 separate connections I created with the same playlist. The connections opened with no info.
    Disconnect from the playlist, then edit the playlist, do you see the epg xml file saved there?

I have also noticed that when I first turn on this T3 and try connecting to URL it does not connect. I get a Code 11 error.
    The MAC is still attached at the website. So I first went into my wifi settings and ensured it was connected which it was and then I went and connected my MAC attached portal and it connected fine. So then I went to the Playlist URL and connected it and now it connects. (with MAC attached the whole time).

So maybe hapy, you just need to mess around in them menus a little bit to get it to connect thru PLylist URL with the MAC still attached.

Thnx again Joker and for the further assistance for hapy as well
    - Frank Zappa

After a restart of the T3, and opening up MOL2, it connected fine. I notice in the top right corner, it says 'EPG Loading', does yours say that too hapy? it does take about 15-30 sec for epg to then load. Hitting the menu button, and then hitting refresh brings that message up again in the top right corner. Maybe try that. First you gotta make sure the xml file is there and saved in that slot.

Epg does have issues at time so may not be your typing.
    Lets Go !

TV Addicted
    Disconnect from the playlist, then edit the playlist, do you see the epg xml file saved there?
    Yes, I have done that. The epg playlist is there. I matched it with what Crazed posted in his sticky and it all matched. The playlist file will not connect with the MAC attached at the website for me. When I leave the Mac blank at the website, the playlist file opens, but no sign of an epg. There is no epg sign in the upper right corner loading. Connecting with the MAC the loading sign appears and gives me partial loading. The same when all this started. Joker,
    Thanks for jumping in here. I was wondering how you were doing. Connected to your MAC did the full epg come back?

You didn't by accident put the xml file in the the second slot that says playlist VOD URL? The xml file for EPG should be at the bottom? Just making sure, and trying to figure out why the EPG won't populate for you?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast