Hey.... another months and another year and the people behind our service are they working to make our service better ?? Until now i dont see it...Many channels not working and other channels when they are working normal after some time the channel go offline ....why they dont get better streams means a more stable...Also we have Many channels what Many people dont see because not have a good programing for example News channels from Bronx...Brooklyn etc etc....you can replace those for better channels like 24/7 channels we got long time ago...also still not fixing the loading time to open a channels when you Switch from one channels to another still around 6 seconds to open a channels....¡¡¡¡¡ in conclusion i dont see they working to Fix all the issues we have it!!!!!! The sky channels have problems too some they not open....and some others channels not open too from long time like Golden....MY QUESTION IS ARE THEY WORKING TO FIX TO MAKE OUR SERVICE BETTER ....OR WHEN THEY WILL DO IT....OR NOT....ALSO SOME OTHER PROVIDERS HAVE SOME MORE CHANNELS LIKE ALL SOUTH AMERICAN CHANNELS INTERNATIONAL LIKE ECUADOR ...VENEZUELA ....THEY NEED TO ADD SOME MORE NEW CHANNELS....better service more customers....hope to get answer from people behind our service thanks and hope this service be better