atsc 3.0 for over air tv

could someone please tell me if i purchase the a681 stick for buzz 3000 will it let you watch the new atsc3.0 over the air programming the box i see already has a DTV player in the box.. i live in one of the first 20 areas they chose to start this update

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar

Question

In Me Travels, saw this :

"
    Watch Live Free over the Air TV on your PC or Laptop anywhere you go with the Free ArcSoft TotalMedia Live TV Viewing Software for Windows
    Pause, replay, fast forwarding and rewind live TV with Time-shifting. Support Time-Shifting recording and scheduled Recording function,and save directly to your PC’s Hard Drive
    Scheduled-Recording with Electronic Program Guide (EPG). Listen to ATSC digital radio. Create favorite stations for convenient listening

*【Support Android TV OS and Linux OS】*- Android TV OS (e.g. mibox, amazon firetv ),please download and install Android TV OS televisions or STBs in Google play Store. LINUX driver of A681 free to get , please send email to
    Code:
    mwj@geniatech.com
    If there is poor TV signal indoors, so please use the tuner with outdoor antenna (eg mygica dta-500 digital TV antenna. 【Warranty】30-day full refund and 12-month warranty with friendly customer service. ♥LINUX driver of A681. please Customer Service Center♥:
    Code:
    mwj@geniatech.com

thank you for the response will try what you posted