Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgeit1 View Post
    Bud it has nothing to do with customer service.Re read post 8.God it was off for a short time. You think the worlds coming to an end and they need to update you every time they do work on the server.Pretty simple if you choose to use one and you get banned then you have another chance.But it also adds another curve ball to the connection.
    You Seem to bee Making More out of this than there is to it...!

If a VPN can bee used it should bee Posted in the Announcement Thread and, And, AND... If A VPN Cannot bee Used it Should Be Posted also...! That in itself would Help the Customers who Subscribe to the Service...!

What crazed 8.4 Typed should bee BOLD and Underlined so Customers can easily see it and Know what too do...! Because crazed 8.4 Said It, Nuff said...!

Merry CHRISTmas To All ...!

If customer gets banned who is going to help?
    Lets Go !

TV Addicted
    well since Ive mentioned this my connection via VPN is hit and miss, sometimes works but most of the time it now doesn't...

Seems I will have to move on too many inconsistencies for me ! sorry

Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by 4me2c View Post
    You Seem to bee Making More out of this than there is to it...!

If a VPN can bee used it should bee Posted in the Announcement Thread and, And, AND... If A VPN Cannot bee Used it Should Be Posted also...! That in itself would Help the Customers who Subscribe to the Service...!

What crazed 8.4 Typed should bee BOLD and Underlined so Customers can easily see it and Know what too do...! Because crazed 8.4 Said It, Nuff said...!

Merry CHRISTmas To All ...!
    I'm making something out of nothing? Your the one demanding an announcement.Your also saying they have bad customer service.Yes it was turned off,Yes it's suppose to be turned back on when issues are resolved.That's from what i was told.You would not have known any different if JokerZ didn't say anything.Now as for posting A VPN cannot be used it's plain as day when purchase your donation(even in red).I believe it still says not to use a Vpn. That tells me they intend to turn it back on. Merry Christmas.

Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by bumper View Post
    well since Ive mentioned this my connection via VPN is hit and miss, sometimes works but most of the time it now doesn't...

Seems I will have to move on too many inconsistencies for me ! sorry
    Bud try and set it to allow all country's.This is what i have to do myself.Or if your using a US Vpn set it to US and see if that helps. There has to be a way to get it to work.

Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Bkman2020 View Post
    If customer gets banned who is going to help?
    Don't you get 3 chances?If you don't need to use a Vpn then don't use one.This member don't have much of a choice if he is being blocked.But i'm sure there has to be away for him to enjoy the service.

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodgeit1 View Post
    Bud try and set it to allow all country's.This is what i have to do myself.Or if your using a US Vpn set it to US and see if that helps. There has to be a way to get it to work.
    thanks Dodgeit1 ...have tried all countries on --- will try various vpn locations but not having much joy for the last few hours

update tried a non popular vpn - does the trick for now...will see how it goes

update 2 - nope allowed me to connect to a few channels for a while now cannot find url and not working again! ahhhh

thanks Dodgeit1 ...have tried all countries on --- will try various vpn locations but not having much joy for the last few hours

update 2 - nope allowed me to connect to a few channels for a while now cannot find url and not working again! ahhhh
    try double vpn, obfuscated or open vpn from Nord and see the result I think most vpns let you try for week to month and you can cancel their service if you dont like it.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Ambassador

From what i can tell US channels have been down for a little bit so it might of been a bad time to test your options.

have you tried HMA VPN? I don't use it for IPTV, but Hide My Ass has been good for netflix and other streaming services.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast