Register
    TV Addicted

Exclamation Problems not fixed

Hi...why the channels went down Many times ?? Why they not fix the issues ?? They can get better servers and more stable streams channels....what i see they not fixing nothing yet....or looks like they can not fixed??? The sky channels are not working properly...and dont excuse say its my internet my Internet its good....before 3 months ago this was not happening...Also when changing channels the channels open slow not open fast like before...so they not working to Fix all this issues or they cant Fix it ?? Example channels like 942 golden have Many weeks not work so what i see they not work to do this service better or to be the same how was before Manu months ago....Many channels go down so what i said its why they not get better streams channels more stable streams to not go Many times up and then down and later up again...
    Be realistic and dont answer or give false excuse saying internet or bla bla....thanks hope they Fix this and many time ago they not put any anouncements to let customer knows about the service...they keep silence...not talk or info....come on work to make better service i see Many ppl complaining but they dont like to said customers some times are right....hope they fix it....3 months and not mayor improvements in all the service issues.....

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    I do not see anyone saying that the 'customer' is wrong.
    I do not see anyone saying that the sky channels are in perfect working order.

Server is up.
    Server has not gone down.
    Excluding some issues with certain channels, the others are working fine with no issues.
    As far as slow channel changing, it could be a number of issues and most are probably server related.

As far as your internet or other such things that have been suggested, they are ony suggestions and nothing more. I know I never said that its your internet 100% issue. I have said that it could be internet or ISP related and to maybe look into that.

Seems people are getting way overboard with this sarcasm with the "It's Your Internet" thing.
    Not one person told you straight out that 100% guarantied that you have internet issues. Never happened.
    All were suggestions only.
    Get over it !!
    Some good insights too that were posted on how to make your connect a better one. Maybe them should be deleted ... what do you think ???

Fact is that we are on the internet and so is your devices. The internet and ISP are forever changing and they are fighting piracy everyday.... if you do not believe that then well maybe the internet is not for you
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 12-15-2019 at 10:40 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Post channel issues in the correct Channel issue reports threads.
    Post server down issues in the correct Server Down threads.

If you wanna complain about the service then email the people that run it.
    If you wanna complain about missing channels, then contact the guys in the Ice-Cream suits, maybe they can help.

If you want help with something, just ask and we always will try our best with that.

If you want to post to show this type of sarcasm towards members suggestions, then please DON'T !
    This thread is closed !
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa