TV Addicted
    Note
    Tonight all good!!
    Just sayin

No problem at peak hours

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabacho View Post
    I wanna know why don't comes out like this everytime: donÂ’t
    that happens when using an android phone device when posting on site.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 12-16-2019 at 09:01 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinny View Post
    Note
    Tonight all good!!
    Just sayin

No problem at peak hours
    must be your internet !

lol, sorry I could not hold back on that one
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    Lol
    have a good one !!

pot?
    Quote Originally Posted by To13 View Post
    Same thing every night but donÂ’t said anything bc this is a private page you can said nothing because no matter what you said you wrong and then they delete everything check your internet connection reboot your box and donÂ’t said nothing because we know and you donÂ’t know how this works Nancy pelosi offs

Attachment 1839Attachment 1839
    Don’t you find it odd out of the literally 1,000’s of people using the service you seem to have issue after issue.? If the service has as many problems as you seem to have this forum would be loaded with complaints daily. For some reason I’m not seeing 1,000’s of complaints. So what does that tell you? Just wondering for a friend 😄

get active
    Quote Originally Posted by pod77 View Post
    Don’t you find it odd out of the literally 1,000’s of people using the service you seem to have issue after issue.? If the service has as many problems as you seem to have this forum would be loaded with complaints daily. For some reason I’m not seeing 1,000’s of complaints. So what does that tell you? Just wondering for a friend 😄
    It tells me there are 1000's of people who speak, read and write many different languages and whether or not they have issues, you won't see most of them posting anything here in Chinese, Portuguese, Greek, Japanese which may provide the reasoning as to why you're not seeing all the complaints. What does it tell me ? It tells me you need to consider many of the channels are not in English, most appear to
    be in Spanish or some form of it and they don't post much here either. Sorry to rain down on your post but the reality is many members can't be bothered and would rather read the posts than make them.

pot?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadwood View Post
    It tells me there are 1000's of people who speak, read and write many different languages and whether or not they have issues, you won't see most of them posting anything here in Chinese, Portuguese, Greek, Japanese which may provide the reasoning as to why you're not seeing all the complaints. What does it tell me ? It tells me you need to consider many of the channels are not in English, most appear to
    be in Spanish or some form of it and they don't post much here either. Sorry to rain down on your post but the reality is many members can't be bothered and would rather read the posts than make them.
    Hmm ok. Let’s look back sense the service started shall we? It’s for the most part had plenty of the different channels you mentioned. When there is a major issue with the channels being down or issues we have plenty of people posting.. so yes I have considered other non English channels. Sorry to “rain” on your post but if they aren’t posting the people who sell to them are posting with the complaints they are receiving. Hence the channel issue page.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12