Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oppss oppss

Oppss oppss

Same thing every night but donÂ’t said anything bc this is a private page you can said nothing because no matter what you said you wrong and then they delete everything check your internet connection reboot your box and donÂ’t said nothing because we know and you donÂ’t know how this works Nancy pelosi offs

ban.jpgban.jpg
    Last edited by catz; 12-15-2019 at 04:53 PM.

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar

Thanks for your response but where you at in Africa because I canÂ’t see nothing on your response maybe IÂ’m going blind

Warrior
    where you at in africa?

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    I never been to Africa.
    Although I dated a woman who had a friend, who had a cousin, who lived in Africa
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    here's the thread that was deleted (one of a few)..... Go a head and read it till it's final demise

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?42086-Peek-hours
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    Since it's the same thing nearly every night at the same times... It would stand to reason that the IPTV overlords are rebooting servers, changing HW/SW and doing whatever they do that freezes the service until they are done for the night (or day where they are).

me i can tell you about every night early morning box stops for few and then all is fine for most part its my provider or its us but i always think there fixing something

Quote Originally Posted by Netconn View Post
    Since it's the same thing nearly every night at the same times... It would stand to reason that the IPTV overlords are rebooting servers, changing HW/SW and doing whatever they do that freezes the service until they are done for the night (or day where they are).
    This problem is not happening to everyone tho!

Ambassador
    I wanna know why don't comes out like this everytime: donÂ’t

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast