TV Addicted

Angry VOD Spanish Audio Channel

My VOD almost have Spanish audio channel . How to change it to English audio channel ?

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tuan170 View Post
    My VOD almost have Spanish audio channel . How to change it to English audio channel ?
    Some Players have the audio track selections, as long as the movie also has them embedded.
    Some Players do not have the option.

Most of them new additions are from the Spanish category in the Video Club movies (the first dozen or so are).

What Player ?
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 12-14-2019 at 09:53 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    Dreamlink T2

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tuan170 View Post
    Dreamlink T2
    with the T2 , open a VOD selection, (preferably an English selection).
    Once the movie starts, use the red button on your remote (for Options), and you should see a small context box appear with an Audio Track option.

Many VODs will only have one selection seen here, it could be seen as ACC 2.0 if only the one shown and if seen as that then what ever language is heard is it.
    It could have multiple tracks too and then is when you could change the track, all depends on what has been embedded into the movie.

The DOL2 is running here at this moment and them english selections do have the audio heard in english correctly, as they should be.

Try that Red button
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa