Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: VOD. Lock

I was able to check out a buzztv 3000 today and yes you can lock adult categories in VOD...but the 4000 won't

Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by floder2 View Post
    I was able to check out a buzztv 3000 today and yes you can lock adult categories in VOD...but the 4000 won't
    I have brought this up with the devs Ill advise what they say.

I am able to lock the adult categories with a 4000XRS? Red button to view categories, red again to organize, and then hit ok on for adults which changes them from visible to invisible and now are no longer viewable in the "all" vod option unless you go back into organize category and turn it back on.

This is in VOD categories. It will allow me to lock the adult category. Once locked is no longer visible in the all option of VOD. If you go back into organize, you need the password to turn it back on to make visible once again in the 'all vod category'.

Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Tha Joker View Post
    This is in VOD categories. It will allow me to lock the adult category. Once locked is no longer visible in the all option of VOD. If you go back into organize, you need the password to turn it back on to make visible once again in the 'all vod category'.
    thanks joker

4000XR wont change from visible to invisible for adults...other catagories can change though....

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    While in VOD and using the red button it brings up the menu to turn categories invisible or visible.
    I can make the Adults invisible and it works correctly with the Adult VODs have disappeared from the category listings and from the movie selections as well.

Seems to work correctly here too floder
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    I just noticed that if you have the Adult category open in the background, then the function to change to invisible does not work.
    The category has to be exited first. and set to ALL category or probably any category except the one you want to set to invisible.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Ok I'll keep messing with it..........thanks.......

GOT IT................ go to VOD push red category button ....and push Category Red button again .... go down to adults on the list "turn off" exit ...Now Vod hides the Adults ...go back to category again ...turn on Adults ..input password (0000) ...Exit....now adults are viewable ................

thank You All....................

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12